Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

just realised that in July the Alice and Olivia collection comes out in the us. and i'm cp'ing for the pigments! so even if we don't get into the groove in july, i shall be getting some mac goodies!
smiles.gif

Anitacska

So funny, just got the new Heat magazine and they're featuring Marine Life in it. Hahaha, good to luck to everyone who wants to buy it having seen it in there! I don't know why they're even bothering... (Btw they're also featuring Hipness and Splashing.)

I'm getting a little excited about Superglass, can't wait to go and check it out, I'm assuming it'll launch next Thursday (3rd June)?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
So funny, just got the new Heat magazine and they're featuring Marine Life in it. Hahaha, good to luck to everyone who wants to buy it having seen it in there! I don't know why they're even bothering... (Btw they're also featuring Hipness and Splashing.)

I'm getting a little excited about Superglass, can't wait to go and check it out, I'm assuming it'll launch next Thursday (3rd June)?

i would imagine so... and perhaps online the day before. i'm still skipping, when i saw them in real life i just didn't like them.
th_dunno.gif
i'll stick with my too many dazzleglasses!
tong.gif

banana1234

how wierd, you know how the 131 has always been out of stock on the mac website? it is now in stock... this collection has been out for almost a month, and it suddenly becomes in stock?

sosdrielle

If Fabulous Felines launces in September, a month after the US as normal, and Venomous Villains also launches that month, that's terrible!!!! I'm never going to be able to afford getting everything I want! I already have a huge list from the prelim info we got for Fabulous Felines!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
If Fabulous Felines launces in September, a month after the US as normal, and Venomous Villains also launches that month, that's terrible!!!! I'm never going to be able to afford getting everything I want! I already have a huge list from the prelim info we got for Fabulous Felines!

well i'm hoping that we get felines at teh start of september and the disney at the end of the month.... i can but hope!

Anitacska

Does anyone know when Superglass is actually launching here? I went shopping today and asked a MUA at my Mac counter if it was launching next week. This is the conversation we had:

MUA: No, it's launching in June.
Me: It is June next week.
MUA: Then July. If it was launching next week we'd have it in stock by now. The new mascara is coming out next week.

th_dunno.gif

lovesongx

According to Susanne we're getting In The Groove in July so...

June: Opulash
July: In The Groove, Superglass (if Anitacska's MUA is correct)
August: Digi Pops
September: Fabulous Felines, Disney Venemous Villains

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
According to Susanne we're getting In The Groove in July so...

June: Opulash
July: In The Groove, Superglass (if Anitacska's MUA is correct)
August: Digi Pops
September: Fabulous Felines, Disney Venemous Villains

Not sure I like that, since I want to pick up a lot of stuff from In The Groove, and probably 4-5 Superglasses, I would have liked them in separate months. Ugh.
001_unsure.gif

Mind you, the MUAs at that counter are almost always wrong, so I'll need to keep an eye on the website and phone them come Tuesday/Thursday.

Anitacska

Well, no sign of Superglasses or anything else new on the Mac website. Maybe nothing is coming out this week after all.
th_dunno.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Seems that its only opulash this month ! Hmmm how strange !

Oh well, never mind, at least I'll spend less this month. I waaaaaay overspent last month with TBT and PAP, and the new Guerlain Meteorites, Dior quints, etc. all coming out at once!
blush-anim-cl.gif

LMD84

guess your MUA was right afterall about superglass not being this month. You'd think they would have put it out this month with opulash so that people have mor emoney next month for the in the groove collection - those mineral products aint cheap!
nonono.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
guess your MUA was right afterall about superglass not being this month. You'd think they would have put it out this month with opulash so that people have mor emoney next month for the in the groove collection - those mineral products aint cheap!
nonono.gif

It would have made more sense for sure. Like when they did Dazzlesglasses and Dazzlelashes.

I'll probably spend about £250 on the In the groove collection as it is, hope I won't like many of the Superglasses or my credit card will melt and my husband will get a heart attack!
shockt.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
It would have made more sense for sure. Like when they did Dazzlesglasses and Dazzlelashes.

I'll probably spend about £250 on the In the groove collection as it is, hope I won't like many of the Superglasses or my credit card will melt and my husband will get a heart attack!
shockt.gif

holy crap! yeah that is alot one one collection... but it doesn't help that the mineral prodcutsare quite a bit more expencive than normal products. you got a birthday coming up?! maybe you could ask for gift cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts