Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I think it's either online tomorrow, or next Tuesday, but not Thursday. I'm worried it might not be tomorrow because it's not July yet. Liberty of London was like that, collection came out on the first Thursday on the counters, but only the following Tuesday online.
ssad.gif

I'm going to my local counter on Thursday morning anyway, but would like to buy the MESs, MFS and MBs online because I'm embarassed to go to the counter and buy a load of stuff. I know it's silly, but I want practically everything and I'll be embarassed to spend so much money.
blush-anim-cl.gif
The internet is impersonal and anonymus. I want to check out the lipsticks in person, so could just buy those at the counter, that looks less bad.
th_wink3.gif
Oh and there's the Superglasses too...

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I'm embarassed to go to the counter and buy a load of stuff. I know it's silly, but I want practically everything and I'll be embarassed to spend so much money.
blush-anim-cl.gif

werd.gif
I always feel that way, too. I never go in to buy more than 2 things now & I only work a few meters from a freestanding store. If i'm buying quite a bit, I just think "why not order online, it saves hassle, potential problems & delivery is free" what could be better.

Blushbaby

Ladies please! It's your money and MAC is a make up store which sells make up! They get professionals buying in bulk all the time and won't bat an eyelid at you. Don't be so paranoid.

Anitacska

Oh I know, and don't worry it won't stop me from spending lots at my counter on Thursday if the collection doesn't go online tomorrow. I'm not THAT paranoid.
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Ladies please! It's your money and MAC is a make up store which sells make up! They get professionals buying in bulk all the time and won't bat an eyelid at you. Don't be so paranoid.

iagree.gif
if anything the staff will be pleased you're buying so much! it brings up their items per sale average!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
werd.gif
I always feel that way, too. I never go in to buy more than 2 things now & I only work a few meters from a freestanding store. If i'm buying quite a bit, I just think "why not order online, it saves hassle, potential problems & delivery is free" what could be better.

I find this too. Often I've found MAs making embarrasing comments like 'So much stuff - you must be going out every night to use this!' and sometimes items have been missed in my bag when I've got home and I've had to go back to the store to get them.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
sometimes items have been missed in my bag when I've got home and I've had to go back to the store to get them.

This is why I dont go..not realy so much being ignored or embarassed. If I make a big purchase, it often tends to get confusing. Plus its a lot to go through when you get outside the store..taking 10+ from your bag to check trying to hold it & not catch the attention of prying eyes.

There's been a few times there's been mistakes & I hate having to go back & point the finger. When I was given B greasepaint stick instead of Black i was made to say who served me. The girl was stood right next to us, so I felt like a tattle tell, lol.

Either that or I get distracted & forget something on my list, or buy something else instead. Online I can add everything I would like to my bag, then make sacrifices according to my budget.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I find this too. Often I've found MAs making embarrasing comments like 'So much stuff - you must be going out every night to use this!' and sometimes items have been missed in my bag when I've got home and I've had to go back to the store to get them.

Oh no, that's really bad!
nope.gif
Mine are actually really nice, it's just me feeling embarassed to be spending so much money.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Oh and I always check the contents of my bag in the toilets, just in case!
winks.gif

LouLou69

Hey all I don't know if this is much help but I emailed MAC yesterday to ask about the release dates and I was told this Thursday both in store and online for Superglass and Into The Groove - They have been wrong before though so I will still believe it when I see it x

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
Hey all I don't know if this is much help but I emailed MAC yesterday to ask about the release dates and I was told this Thursday both in store and online for Superglass and Into The Groove - They have been wrong before though so I will still believe it when I see it x

Yes, that's what I've been told too. Although I don't remember collections going online on Thursdays, it's usually Tuesdays, but we'll see. I'll go to my counter on Thursday anyway... can't wait!
choochoo.gif

NatalieMT

I'm so out of the loop lately! All I know is I must keep checking the website this week and next ha ha.
lol.gif
I need to start looking at swatches/pictures and deciding what I want.

Kirsty

Definately check out Karlasugar's In the Groove swatches on her blog, they're great. They have helped me put together my final list of:

- Hang Loose m/b

lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Definately check out Karlasugar's In the Groove swatches on her blog, they're great. They have helped me put together my final list of:

- Hang Loose m/b

lol.gif

Wow Kirsty! That is one long list!
lol.gif

I don't know how some of you can only want a few things from this collection, I want all the eyeshadows and blushes (so pretty!), and Stereo Rose, plus need to see the lipsticks, but thinking I'll get 2-3 for sure. Also can't wait to see the Superglasses!
th_DANCE.gif
(Admittedly I don't have to stick to a strict budget.)

DollyGirl92

My counter were so mean! I went for a browse and to see if they had the collection, but no, they were getting it ready though! I could see it! but they couldn't sell it
ssad.gif

I hope it goes up today, or I'm off to the metro tomorrow morning for it! there goes my lie in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts