Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Wow Kirsty! That is one long list!
lol.gif

I don't know how some of you can only want a few things from this collection, I want all the eyeshadows and blushes (so pretty!), and Stereo Rose, plus need to see the lipsticks, but thinking I'll get 2-3 for sure. Also can't wait to see the Superglasses!
th_DANCE.gif
(Admittedly I don't have to stick to a strict budget.)

th_LMAO.gif
I know.

I never was really excited about In the Groove col. I'm not the hugest fan of MES (except Style Black ones..that collection was made for me, i'm sure. I loved it so much!). I think the colours are kinda meh
th_dunno.gif
, too.

I already have By Candlelight, Stereo Rose & Petticoat and enough lipsticks to last me 3 lifetimes. The l/s aren't all that unique really. The other blushes all look a bit dark, or not really "me".

My traincase is FULL now so I have to be selective with my purchases. I hate having to put stuff in a different drawer it makes me sad cause I end up forgetting it.

Not really intersted in Digipops, Dare to Wear or Fab Felines either. Villains here I come
smiles.gif

LMD84

well i'm cross it wasn't online today!
tong.gif
my list for in the groove is-

stereo rose msf
hang loose blush
chillen gloss
one the scene gloss
go for it lippie - cp for somebody else
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

as am I! I like online shopping so much more than in store, for everything! (most of the time, foundations are a must try before I buy thing!)

my list is up and down still!

lovesongx

I guess a positive of having to wait another week for it to go online is that I'll be able to see loads of swatches on specktra/blogs in the meantime!

DollyGirl92

It will be up tomorrow! I'm being positive, and if it's not, I'll go off and have a tantrum and sit on the bus for an hour and a bit...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
It will be up tomorrow! I'm being positive, and if it's not, I'll go off and have a tantrum and sit on the bus for an hour and a bit...

no no! if it's not online tommorow ring mac and place an order that way!
smiles.gif
it works! trust me!

LouLou69

Huge fingers crossed it's online tomorrow - I am sure Style Black went online on a Thursday
th_confused_new.gif
@DollyGirl92 that is so annoying I know somebody who managed to get something from one of the Glasgow counters she asked and they let her have it - I wish MAC would be more consistent in what they can and can't do

amy_forster

I really hope this comes to stores tomorrow, I'm going to Nottingham to have a play at the freestanding store! I'm so excited because I love mineralise & there's a few other bits I have my eye on :)

Kirsty

The proucts are searchable on the site. I have only tried Hang Loose so far, but I was able to put it in my bag
smiles.gif

ETA: Shadows & MSF aren't there quite yet. But lipsticks & blushes are.

Kirsty

Wow MAC is getting expensive & I didnt even realise. A mineralize blush is £17.50, I thought they were about £16 *_*

I was toying with adding Flurry of Fun to my bag. Its the 1 thing that grabbed me from TTb but i'm not sure if I needed it

So I got:
- Hang loose m/b
- 242 brush
- 239 b/u
th_DANCE.gif
no more spot cleaning.

With my lack of interest in the recent collections, i've been building my brush collection. I got those 2 & a 130 with TTB which I loooooooove.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesLuvsMAC
YAY I just placed my order Stereo Rose come to me baby
yahoo.gif

Yay you wont be disspointed, it's gorgeous
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gray
I'm suffering buyers remorse already. I won't be able to buy anything for a long long time now.

Wow it must be bad. What did you get?
smiles.gif

Lady Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty

Wow it must be bad. What did you get?
smiles.gif

Three shadows, two blush, two msf, two lippies, two cremesheen...
cry.gif

LMD84

managed to get mine online about an hour ago. just stuck to one of the glosses though because i managed to buy lightscapade off somebody so needed extra money for that
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts