Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouLou69

I've been super good and only ordered Petticoat
msf_addict.gif
I kinda wanted Stereo Rose too but someone has been kind enough to pick up Moon River blush up from a CCO for me so I shouldn't really be buying anything else

Lady Gray

I've not received my order confirmation yet and when I check my order on line the price is right but the three shadows are missing. Argh!

Anitacska

I got everything I wanted!
th_DANCE.gif
Didn't buy any Creemsheen Glasses, but picked up 5 Superglasses (oops
winks.gif
), 3 lipsticks, Stereo Rose, 8 MES (already had Style Influencer) and all 5 blushes. I was disappointed in All Styled Up l/s, it's much lighter than it shows on the website.
ssad.gif

Word of warning, my counter only had 7 Stereo Rose MSFs, I bought one and another lady bought one (by 10 am), so if you want it, buy it asap, or it'll sell out in no time.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
I've been super good and only ordered Petticoat
msf_addict.gif
I kinda wanted Stereo Rose too but someone has been kind enough to pick up Moon River blush up from a CCO for me so I shouldn't really be buying anything else

Ooh I love Moon River! I much prefer it to Stereo Rose in all honesty.
smiles.gif

Congrats on lightscapade Lou. I found one on here a while back (for £15!!!), it feels really fulfilling finding one. Although I dont use it all too often, it doesn't really show up on me.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I got everything I wanted! Didn't buy any Creemsheen Glasses, but picked up 5 Superglasses (oops ), 3 lipsticks, Stereo Rose, 8 MES (already had Style Influencer) and all 5 blushes. I was disappointed in All Styled Up l/s, it's much lighter than it shows on the website.

Wowzers 8!!! I didnt even know there were that many!!

All in all, today is a good day. In the Groove hauls & Venomous Villains swatches
th_DANCE.gif

lovesongx

I just came online and By Candlelight and Stereo Rose were still available so I ordered them straight away, hope my order comes through ok and there aren't stock problems like with Marine Life!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooh I love Moon River! I much prefer it to Stereo Rose in all honesty.
smiles.gif

Congrats on lightscapade Lou. I found one on here a while back (for £15!!!), it feels really fulfilling finding one. Although I dont use it all too often, it doesn't really show up on me.
lol.gif

Wowzers 8!!! I didnt even know there were that many!!

All in all, today is a good day. In the Groove hauls & Venomous Villains swatches
th_DANCE.gif

wow! £15 was a bloody bargain! mine was £35 but brand new and compared to other prices i had seen, it was very reasonable
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I'd sell body parts for a Lightscapade!
lol.gif

I got my goodies today on my lunch break, counter was quite busy for 2pm Thursday. Picked up Giftwrap and Sweet Tart superglasses and Stereo Rose and Hang Loose. Had to have it for the purple!

Really can't wait for Digipop next month, dazzle lipsticks. <3 Apparently they're not gritty so this could be spectacular.

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow! £15 was a bloody bargain! mine was £35 but brand new and compared to other prices i had seen, it was very reasonable
smiles.gif

£35 is a really good price - compared to what you'd have to pay on ebay!

I ordered my goodies earlier too - got stereo rose, band of roses and calm, cool and collected. I managed to snag Queen's Sin the other day too, I'm looking forward to that arriving!
tong.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi

I ordered my goodies earlier too - got stereo rose, band of roses and calm, cool and collected. I managed to snag Queen's Sin the other day too, I'm looking forward to that arriving!
tong.gif

I got mine (BNIB) on eBay for £30.
winks.gif
I was so lucky, the lady had just listed it, so I asked for a Buy It Now price and she said she'd like to get £30 for it, so I got it straight away.
th_DANCE.gif
They usually go for £50 or so.

sosdrielle

Went in today to my counter and picked up what I wanted. Skipped Stereo Rose, as I was never really interested in it. It was really awkward actually, as one of the MAs was giving a talk or demonstration to a few other MAs in front of the displayer and I couldn't even get a look at new products as they were totally blocking it. Aisling, another girl working there came over to help me, she picked up the displayers and put them in front of me so I could see what I wanted. Very helpful!

I came away with Hang Loose blush, Calm Cool and Collected MES, Petticoat, I Like It Like That and Go For It lipstick and was allowed b2m for Jazzed.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
Went in today to my counter and picked up what I wanted. Skipped Stereo Rose, as I was never really interested in it. It was really awkward actually, as one of the MAs was giving a talk or demonstration to a few other MAs in front of the displayer and I couldn't even get a look at new products as they were totally blocking it. Aisling, another girl working there came over to help me, she picked up the displayers and put them in front of me so I could see what I wanted. Very helpful!

I came away with Hang Loose blush, Calm Cool and Collected MES, Petticoat, I Like It Like That and Go For It lipstick and was allowed b2m for Jazzed.

now that is great service!
smiles.gif
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I'd sell body parts for a Lightscapade! .

hee hee!
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi

tong.gif

yes i was pleased with the price
smiles.gif
and congrats on getting queens sin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I got mine (BNIB) on eBay for £30.
winks.gif
I was so lucky, the lady had just listed it, so I asked for a Buy It Now price and she said she'd like to get £30 for it, so I got it straight away.
th_DANCE.gif
They usually go for £50 or so.

brilliant! this seller i got mine off is lovely. she actually asked for more than the £35 - but i explained i couldn't afford what she was offering but would she remember me if it didn't sell - didn't expect her to say ok!
smiles.gif
i think it sucks when some people sell them for insane prices! some on ebay are going for over $120! crazy!!!!! it's very greedy.

lovesongx

UK releases (trying to get organised!:
August - Dare to wear, Digi Pops
September - Fabulous Felines, Venomous Villains, Viva Glam, Rodarte, Nail Trend
October - Pro Longwear

MAC is obviously trying to bankrupt us international girls in September!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
August - Dare to wear
October - Pro Longwear

lol! i think they might be too!
tong.gif

minnie_moo

I just placed my order online- I only bought Stereo Rose, By Candlelight & one MES, better than I thought! When I check my order I'm also having the issue that the eyeshadow isn't showing up but the price is correct... hmmmm.

sosdrielle

Quote:
October - Pro Longwear

Well, in the VV thread, Erin said that that collection doesn't launch until Sep 30th in the US, so I'm hoping we won't get it till the first week of October, so I can space out my make-up binges!

Anitacska

Quote:
October - Pro Longwear

I'm really looking forward to Dare to Wear and Digi Pops (all the dazzle and glitter!
tong.gif
), the rest I'll have to see.

Wannabe Junkie

Well, it's official, I am rubbish! After swearing that I wasn't going to get a single thing. The minute it went online I came out in a cold sweat and couldn't face the idea stuff might sell out and without me getting a look in. So after a frantic search of swatches I plumped for Petticoat and Hang Loose. I'm quite tempted by I Like It Like That lipstick but I decided to wait until I can go to the counter. Please tell me this won't have sold out by tomorrow?
mac_addict.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
Well, in the VV thread, Erin said that that collection doesn't launch until Sep 30th in the US, so I'm hoping we won't get it till the first week of October, so I can space out my make-up binges!

Ah ok thanks, so it'll be:

September - Fabulous Felines, Viva Glam, Rodarte, Nail Trend
October - Venomous Villains, Pro Longwear

I guess that's a bit more manageable since I'm skipping DTW, Digi Pops, Viva Glam, Rodarte and Nail Trend! Just FF, VV and Pro Longwear for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts