smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it said on the mac site that vv releases worldwide on september 30th
smiles.gif
it was in that little video with the pictures
smiles.gif

Well, that is a Thursday, so quite possible!
yes.gif

angi

24 hours and Stereo Rose is still available, actually, everything's still available. I'm impressed MAC, don't say that you might finally have sorted the stock control out.......

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
OMG I got an e-mail about in the groove today aswell...Quick! am I dreaming!

first time it's come even near the release date!
tong.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
first time it's come even near the release date!
tong.gif

I know! I was well surprised when I saw it in my Inbox!
lol.gif

ilexica

You're all terrible enablers - after saying I didn't want Stereo Rose, I *may* have accidentally got one...
lol.gif

I like it more than I thought I would, actually. I still don't think it's quite as amazing as all the hype, but it is definitely pretty on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
You're all terrible enablers - after saying I didn't want Stereo Rose, I *may* have accidentally got one...
lol.gif

I like it more than I thought I would, actually. I still don't think it's quite as amazing as all the hype, but it is definitely pretty on.

Haha, this! :p I kept seeing swatches of it online, and that pretty much swayed me.
greengrin.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
Haha, this! :p I kept seeing swatches of it online, and that pretty much swayed me.
greengrin.gif

I was in to B2M and return a pencil (they gave me the wrong colour). And they didn't have a Stereo Rose out on the counter so I presumed they'd sold out, and one thing led to another, and...

Damn MAC.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I was in to B2M and return a pencil (they gave me the wrong colour). And they didn't have a Stereo Rose out on the counter so I presumed they'd sold out, and one thing led to another, and...

Damn MAC.
lol.gif

lol! it happens to the best of us!
tong.gif

Anitacska

Quote:

Damn MAC.
lol.gif

You won't regret it, I promise you!
yes.gif

LMD84

stereo rose is now sold out on the site, i'm shocked it was for sale as long as it was to be honest! i thought it would go within a matter of hours!

yazerella

Quote:
stereo rose is now sold out on the site, i'm shocked it was for sale as long as it was to be honest! i thought it would go within a matter of hours!

I definitely agree!! It'll probably go within a couple of hours in the US though - like Marine Life. Which makes me sad, because I'm sure lots of people are just buying it to sell it on evilbay
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
I definitely agree!! It'll probably go within a couple of hours in the US though - like Marine Life. Which makes me sad, because I'm sure lots of people are just buying it to sell it on evilbay
ssad.gif

true.gif
There's someone selling 12 of them for £34.50 each on eBay right now.
angry.gif
I don't even know how they managed to pick up 12! I like eBay because I always find a lot of great bargains and have picked up many hard to find items, but this makes me really angry!
girl_devil.gif

DollyGirl92

See I understand people buying an item that's meant to be a total sell out and swapping it for an item they missed out on but not to sell for over retail! that's just unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts