Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i have big hates for people who bulk buy to sell at major profits - it's just greedy
ssad.gif

I agree it is greedy, I only picked up one on Thurs and my sister wanted one after I ordered mine. Just checked the site earlier to buy one for her and it's sold out.
angry.gif

lovesongx

Will all the stuff that didn't sell from To The Beach on the website go to CCOs now? I wanted a 131 and Lazy Day but I think I've left it too late!

yazerella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Will all the stuff that didn't sell from To The Beach on the website go to CCOs now? I wanted a 131 and Lazy Day but I think I've left it too late!

I'd like to know this too, actually. I really wanted to go back for Sand & Sun eyeshadow and I left it too late as well!

charlotte366

I picked my stuff up this morning at my local counter, I could be bothered to enter the saturday scrum!

I got stereo Rose and Petticoat, there were still 3 of each left after she let me choose mine!

I also got Hang loose and Band of Roses with no problem.

Lippies was harder, she wouldn't let me B2M for the collection lippies, so I got snob instead of all styled up and picked up going dutch cos its gorgeous.

Jazzed has already solded out, i am gutted but consoling myself with getting everhip, the swatches look close, or alternatively trying to swap for Jazzed!

I purchase I like it like that, and i would have bought my first back up 2 as I love it that much, but mine was the last!

I think the website should perhaps limit the number of each item you can buy to maybe 3? that way if you love it you can still back up or buy one for a mum or friend or something, but prevents bulk ebay selling for profit!

charlotte366

oh my counter still had 131's and they were displaying them on the in the groove counter and pushing them with the Msf's

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte366
I think the website should perhaps limit the number of each item you can buy to maybe 3? that way if you love it you can still back up or buy one for a mum or friend or something, but prevents bulk ebay selling for profit!

ITA. Bet they never will, though...

BTW - I swapped with you on MUA
greengrin.gif
Hello!

angi

Quote:

I think the website does have a limit - about 4 I think? After that it tells you you've reached the maximum items you can add to your bag. Unfortunately I don't think it stops you making multiple purchases, or even creating another account.

I can't believe they're already up on ebay at a substantial profit. Makes me very angry
angry.gif

nunu

The pro store was sold out of the 131 i really wanted it
ssad.gif
Might check out the stores in Birmingham next week.

charlotte366

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
ITA. Bet they never will, though...

BTW - I swapped with you on MUA
greengrin.gif
Hello!

Hello!, I have stalked Specktra and MUA for a long time before joining in properly....not ashamed of my love for Make up any more.

Loving my swap items
th_DANCE.gif
thank you!

LMD84

Quote:
Hello!, I have stalked Specktra and MUA for a long time before joining in properly....not ashamed of my love for Make up any more.

Loving my swap items
th_DANCE.gif
thank you!

you should never be ashamed of your love for make up!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooooh i'm excited for my black box to arrive today
smiles.gif
Its been on the van since 6am. Where is it?!

lol! you'll be pouncing on the dhl guy when it arrives!
tong.gif
hee hee!

coppertone

Managed to get a hold of Stereo Rose yesterday - the last one at my counter! I almost wanted to hug the MA with joy!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenka
I bought 2 Stereo Rose in Kingston today, and MUA said they still have a couple more left.

Really? I bought mine there on Thursday (10 am) and another lady bought one at the same time, and the MA said they had 7, so that means noone else has bought one?
th_dunno.gif
Maybe they got more in? Oh well, I'm happy for you.
smiles.gif

fenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Really? I bought mine there on Thursday (10 am) and another lady bought one at the same time, and the MA said they had 7, so that means noone else has bought one?
th_dunno.gif
Maybe they got more in? Oh well, I'm happy for you.
smiles.gif

Thank u
smiles.gif

To be honest I bought one on Thursday too
th_DANCE.gif

But today I bought another 2 for my friends
th_DANCE.gif

I'm new on this thread, but I have to say I'm a MAC addict since last year
tong.gif

From In the Groove I've got By Candlelight and Petticoat as well.
I also bought 3 Supergloses (Superflash, Electric Cherry and Sweet Tart) and I love them
bigheart.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenka
Thank u
smiles.gif

To be honest I bought one on Thursday too
th_DANCE.gif

But today I bought another 2 for my friends
th_DANCE.gif

I'm new on this thread, but I have to say I'm a MAC addict since last year
tong.gif

From In the Groove I've got By Candlelight and Petticoat as well.
I also bought 3 Supergloses (Superflash, Electric Cherry and Sweet Tart) and I love them
bigheart.gif

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I almost asked if you were the other lady who bought the SR at the same time as I did, but I remember she only bought SR and another MSF (Petticoat I think), nothing else.

I got 5 Superglasses and so far really like them all. Was wearing Gift Wrap with Jazzed lipstick earlier (has worn off now as I've just had supper) and it's gorgeous!
th_DANCE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts