Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I almost asked if you were the other lady who bought the SR at the same time as I did, but I remember she only bought SR and another MSF (Petticoat I think), nothing else.

I got 5 Superglasses and so far really like them all. Was wearing Gift Wrap with Jazzed lipstick earlier (has worn off now as I've just had supper) and it's gorgeous!
th_DANCE.gif

Oooo no, it wasn't me.

I've seen your blog and your ITG howl.
th_worship.gif
This is SOMETHING
th_worship.gif

Anitacska

Thanks.
smiles.gif
Well what can I say, I love my mineralize products.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Also my shimmery glittery lipglasses. And pretty much everything make up!
th_LMAO.gif

dirtyprincess

Well ladies i was very restrained and got
Stereo rose MSF
Jazzed lipstick
In the groove MES
Im really happy with everything i got but i think that i still want the MES with the very pale blue....i may very well go and get it tomorrow ???

dirtyprincess

Also does anyone know off a free delivery code ? My MAC girls made me feel bad for buying stuff !!! I now want to get the things that i missed out on but feel too embarrassed to go back into the shop !

yazerella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Also does anyone know off a free delivery code ? My MAC girls made me feel bad for buying stuff !!! I now want to get the things that i missed out on but feel too embarrassed to go back into the shop !

I definitely know that feeling! I don't think we get free delivery codes too often, which sucks. If I hear of anything I'll let you know!

ilexica

After seeing Hang Loose on your Anita, I'm wishing I'd got it! Might see if they still have stock next time I'm in town...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
I definitely know that feeling! I don't think we get free delivery codes too often, which sucks. If I hear of anything I'll let you know!

we always used to get free delivery codes... just not over the past year or so which sucks! i hope everybody is enjoying their goodies! i wore chillin over the pink lip stain from art supplies today and it looked very nice
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
After seeing Hang Loose on your Anita, I'm wishing I'd got it! Might see if they still have stock next time I'm in town...

Thank you!
smiles.gif
It is very pretty. Hope you manage to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
we always used to get free delivery codes... just not over the past year or so which sucks! i hope everybody is enjoying their goodies! i wore chillin over the pink lip stain from art supplies today and it looked very nice
smiles.gif

I'm enjoying mine thoroughly. I've worn 3 e/s trios, 3 blushes and 3 lipsticks (plus 3 Superglasses) over the last few days, keep posting pictures on my blog if you're interested, link in my signature, got told off for posting direct links in messages.
ssad.gif

Anyway, they are all very pretty, so far loving the blushes most. Not too sure about Go For It, goes on terribly uneven for a Cremesheen, love Jazzed, and kind of indifferent about I Like It Like That. Loving the superglasses though, they're great! They might get overlooked with all the hype about Stereo Rose and ITG in general, but well worth checking out imo.
yes.gif

nunu

I really want to buy some of the minerlise blushes but i am just too worried that they'll be the same as the ones from Too Fabulous. I don't think i'm done hauling from ITG
tong.gif

LMD84

i am wearing hang loose today. i feel perhaps next time i shall use it wet because on my skin it is not showing up that well! even though i'm pretty much white!
tong.gif
strange. fix+ will be used with it tommorow!

ritchieramone

My Stereo Rose was apparently delivered to my work on Monday lunchtime but hasn't been since. The box was signed for by a colleague who claims he doesn't even recall DHL arriving.
cry.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
My Stereo Rose was apparently delivered to my work on Monday lunchtime but hasn't been since. The box was signed for by a colleague who claims he doesn't even recall DHL arriving.
cry.gif

Oh no, that's awful.
ssad.gif
Do you think he's secretly wearing it at home while dressing up in his wife/girlfriend/mother's clothes?
th_LMAO.gif

But seriously, is there anything you can do about it? I hope it turns up.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i am wearing hang loose today. i feel perhaps next time i shall use it wet because on my skin it is not showing up that well! even though i'm pretty much white!
tong.gif
strange. fix+ will be used with it tommorow!

I think the trick is to keep layering. Apply with a 129 brush, at 1st it didn't show up, so I applied it pretty heavily & they payoff was pretty good.

I tried it when I first got it on Monday on bare skin, but I couldn't get it to "stick" & show up. Last night I applied ontop of freshly applied foundation, whilst it was still "sticky" so it could grab on. It helped a lot. If you use powder to set your foundation, a spritz of Fix+ should do wonders.

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Oh no, that's awful.
ssad.gif
Do you think he's secretly wearing it at home while dressing up in his wife/girlfriend/mother's clothes?
th_LMAO.gif

I reckon that was the problem. I'll have to tell him he's been found out!
winks.gif

Thankfully, my black box was eventually unearthed and I got my Stereo Rose. Turns out it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa though!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I reckon that was the problem. I'll have to tell him he's been found out!
winks.gif

Thankfully, my black box was eventually unearthed and I got my Stereo Rose. Turns out it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa though!

Phew! Glad you got your box and Stereo Rose after all!
smiles.gif
Sorry you don't like it, are you using it light handed though? Because you really only need a little bit and definitely only as a blush. (Sorry if I'm stating the obvious here.
blush-anim-cl.gif
)

Kirsty

Oh no MUA is down 'til 5.30
ssad.gif

I've been perusing swatches today & suddenly find myself drawn to the Dazzle lipsticks
ssad.gif
I was wanting to skip all upcomming collections & had no interest in these before. Baby's on fire looks soo pretty. Hellraiser, Naughty You & Hot Sass don't look too shabby either. Damn!

I.do.not.need.more.lipsticks.kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts