Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I think the trick is to keep layering. Apply with a 129 brush, at 1st it didn't show up, so I applied it pretty heavily & they payoff was pretty good.

I tried it when I first got it on Monday on bare skin, but I couldn't get it to "stick" & show up. Last night I applied ontop of freshly applied foundation, whilst it was still "sticky" so it could grab on. It helped a lot. If you use powder to set your foundation, a spritz of Fix+ should do wonders.

yup! you were right! i layered it to my hearts content this morning and it looks great!
smiles.gif
such a pretty blush! it's my favourite item from the ITG collection!
smiles.gif

on a side note my dad got me the devil may care mes from last years holiday collection - such a beautiful lilac! just a shame about the shitty glitter crescent!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yup! you were right! i layered it to my hearts content this morning and it looks great!
smiles.gif
such a pretty blush! it's my favourite item from the ITG collection!
smiles.gif

on a side note my dad got me the devil may care mes from last years holiday collection - such a beautiful lilac! just a shame about the shitty glitter crescent!

iagree.gif
So happy they didn't bother with the glittery bits this time around, the new mes are really nice and smooth. I've been wearing them all week and really love them!
heart.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
UK releases (trying to get organised!:
August - Dare to wear, Digi Pops
September - Fabulous Felines, Venomous Villains, Viva Glam, Rodarte, Nail Trend
October - Pro Longwear

MAC is obviously trying to bankrupt us international girls in September!

Thanks for this
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
UK releases (trying to get organised!:
August - Dare to wear, Digi Pops
September - Fabulous Felines, Venomous Villains, Viva Glam, Rodarte, Nail Trend
October - Pro Longwear

MAC is obviously trying to bankrupt us international girls in September!

ouch. thank god i'm a september baby
yes.gif

sosdrielle

I was in London for a few days, and went into the MAC store on Neal Street on Thursday. I was quite surprised that they still had Stereo Rose, what with it selling out online on the UK site and all. The MA in there said customers hadn't really been interested in it and they had lots left. I wasn't planning on getting it, but succumbed to an impulse buy!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
I was in London for a few days, and went into the MAC store on Neal Street on Thursday. I was quite surprised that they still had Stereo Rose, what with it selling out online on the UK site and all. The MA in there said customers hadn't really been interested in it and they had lots left. I wasn't planning on getting it, but succumbed to an impulse buy!

It's really weird. I've just come back from Guildford and the counter in House of Fraser still had 5 Stereo Rose MSFs left! I don't know, maybe the good people of Guildford are too posh for Mac?
tong.gif
The MUA was funny though, she had no idea when SR was last released, she said oh yeah, it's been about 2 years, or was it one? She also said last time it sold out so quickly (although doubt she actually remembers that since it was 5 years ago!), so Mac got wise and they got loads this time. Oh well, if anyone wants one, they should go to Guildford!
yes.gif

Anitacska

Just to let you know, I've e-mailed Mac about forthcoming collections and this is the reply I got:

We will be launching both collections in August. The ALICE + OLIVIA collection will be available at the beginning of August which will be exclusive to our online website and Harrods only. The DIGI POPS collection will again be available at the beginning of August in all locations apart from the DIGI POPS BRUSH BROWSER which is exclusive to our online website and Harvey Nichols only.

That means we get A+O as well
th_DANCE.gif
and I can check out all the dazzle lipsticks and dazzleglasses in person!
party.gif

NatalieMT

First Thursday in August is the 5th which is my birthday, which is also the perfect excuse for a MAC shopping spree! Count me in on both collections, I actually am really excited for the dazzle lipsticks ha ha...
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
First Thursday in August is the 5th which is my birthday, which is also the perfect excuse for a MAC shopping spree! Count me in on both collections, I actually am really excited for the dazzle lipsticks ha ha...
lol.gif

Me too! After seeing the swatches, I think I'll want most of them!
yes.gif
Also the dazzleglasses! Love sprakly glittery stuff!
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Just to let you know, I've e-mailed Mac about forthcoming collections and this is the reply I got:

We will be launching both collections in August. The ALICE + OLIVIA collection will be available at the beginning of August which will be exclusive to our online website and Harrods only. The DIGI POPS collection will again be available at the beginning of August in all locations apart from the DIGI POPS BRUSH BROWSER which is exclusive to our online website and Harvey Nichols only.

th_DANCE.gif
party.gif

well that is good that we get alice and olivia!
smiles.gif

Cindy1969

No.... i was hoping that i could buy a Dazzle lipstick when i'm in London from 29-7 untill 1-8, but i'm too early
ssad.gif

(this collection will not come out in the Netherlands)
I can buy it on Ebay, but i want to swatch them and see them i.r.l. first...

But okay, now i have no choice but order one (or 2) on Ebay
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
lol.gif

oohhh your brithday isn't far away now! are you getting excited? and are you getting mac goodies as gifts?
th_DANCE.gif

ilexica

Sorry, me again - Illamasqua have a 50% off sale on some items, including all my favourite contouring blushes. I've just bought 3 backups of primal (I have a problem), mischief and rumour blushes, and a chocolate nail polish. It's in the 'last chance to buy' section of their website and there's about 5 pages of stuff including lots of shadows.

So this is slightly mac-related, I went to swatch hang loose and was surprised it was so similar to well dressed. I didn't get it in the end for that reason although it was really nice.

Kirsty

Damnit, I looked at swatches again!
ssad.gif
Now I want Bold & Brash l/g from Dare to Wear. If i'm getting that it would be silly not to get Gimme That!, too.
Add that to the Dazzle l/s I was supposed to skip too and..

Arg

spunky

Quote:

th_DANCE.gif
party.gif

is dare to wear out on the same day? oh my, my bank card will be a melted mess in my purse by lunchtime!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
is dare to wear out on the same day? oh my, my bank card will be a melted mess in my purse by lunchtime!

I didn't ask about Dare to Wear.
th_dunno.gif
I want all the lipglosses from that, loads of Dazzle lipsticks and Dazzleglasses from Digi Pops and a few things from A+O. Oh dear, that'll be another expensive trip to Mac...
shockt.gif

spunky

Quote:
I didn't ask about Dare to Wear.
th_dunno.gif
I want all the lipglosses from that, loads of Dazzle lipsticks and Dazzleglasses from Digi Pops and a few things from A+O. Oh dear, that'll be another expensive trip to Mac...
shockt.gif

i'll be at a counter tomorrow, so i'll see what they say
yes.gif

i'm planning on getting a fair few dazzle lippies, the two bright A+O piggies and, if they're out, the LE Dare to Wear shadows.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Kirsty

I'm getting

- Baby's on Fire d l/s
- Naughty You d l/s
- Bold & Brazen l/g

Possibly Hellraiser d l/s. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.

th_DANCE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts