WOC: Sugarsweet

Ladyvirtuous

Well....yall go 'head and wear that St. Germain lipstick, I will live through your experience...

I just can't see myself in that lipstick and looking proper!!!

l1onqueen

Is anyone else hoping dear cupcake is everything that paradisco isn't? Paradisco is so hard to work with.

chocolategoddes

The only thing appealing about the promo pics are the cupcakes.
Them shits look delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
I think I can understand why others might be offended because the pic looks a lot like Blackface/minstrel show.

At first, I didn't understand what was so offensive about the promo pic. But now that you bring up the black face thing, I totally get it.

This thread was very ammusing to read.
th_LMAO.gif

GlamYOURUs

I keep forgetting this collection even exists! lol
Which means I don't think I will be getting anything from this collection either. :\
I wonder what St. Germain will look like on NC35 with yellow undertones. My guess is not so good.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
St. Germain from Bjooti site.....Ok I can 99% safely say I will be skipping this color for my lips ...Just MY opinion! I have to work with Melrose Mood as it is

stgermain.jpg

Okay this answers my Q 200%.
shockt.gif

GlamYOURUs

Gawd, I don't want to sound or come off harsh but...uhhh....ermmmm that shit ain't right yo.

I hope she was just posting a swatch and just trying out the product. Yeah thats it.

garnetmoon

I'll probably pick up a few things I need to see it in person first like everyone else has mentioned. I'm not particularly offended by the promo pic...actually I think it's cute I'm probably in the minority with that. And I didn't think of a minstrel show at all. I think they were just trying to be fun if that makes any sense. Anyways I'm interested in both MSFs, both polishes (I skipped Seasonal Peach last time around but want it now), Dear Cupcake e/s, & Sweet Thing l/s.

TISH1124

GlamYourUs and Aziajs

Ok here is a better St Germ Look from Temptalia...Makes me feel a little better ...reminds me of a more Vibrant Out to Shock...which I do like...so Ok I'm looking at it a lil differently...But still don't want it...LOL

stgerm.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
GlamYourUs and Aziajs

Ok here is a better St Germ Look from Temptalia...Makes me feel a little better ...reminds me of a more Vibrant Out to Shock...which I do like...so Ok I'm looking at it a lil differently...But still don't want it...LOL

stgerm.jpg

See! Nothing to worry about.

GlamYOURUs

That is just her lips though so it doesn't look that bad. Imagine if she posted a full face pic where you can see her skintone. Hmmm its still questionable and its still a NO GO for me. I refuse to look like a reject of the 80s.

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
That is just her lips though so it doesn't look that bad. Imagine if she posted a full face pic where you can see her skintone. Hmmm its still questionable and its still a NO GO for me. I refuse to look like a reject of the 80s.

Good point!

TISH1124

I am just tired of the same Hot Pinks just in different textures....Can we get some deep Purples tones, red, corals, burgandy....I am just over Hot Pink Frost lipsticks!!! Just say'n..and I love Pink...but damn...enough already! This is another slightly different version of Strayin', Out to Shock, Fashion mews, Melrose Mood, etc....

aziajs

Quote:
I am just tired of the same Hot Pinks just in different textures....Can we get some deep Purples tones, red, corals, burgandy....I am just over Hot Pink Frost lipsticks!!! Just say'n..and I love Pink...but damn...enough already! This is another slightly different version of Strayin', Out to Shock, Fashion mews, Melrose Mood, etc....

I would have to agree with you 100%.

MsChrys79

Quote:
GlamYourUs and Aziajs

stgerm.jpg

I think St. German will be cool on WOC, I wear snob all the time and I think the key is not putting on a lot and I always put a little lustrewhite lustreglass on top and I'm cool.....I think I'm gonna get it...I didn't think I would like Fashion Mews and I LOVE IT!!!
choochoo.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I would have to agree with you 100%.

However you can rock any color...so I can't wait to see it on you....

I also can't wait to see the swatches of the MFS's...I have so many I want to see how different they are, especially the one with Lavender ...I am a total MFS Whore for real!! I know I will buy them even if they stink! I need a MFS intervention!

TISH1124

wow...bet it' s cheaper...I will have to go by and sample those..didn't someone post some Milani or something like that too