WOC: Sugarsweet

Cocopuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
So, are you ladies still passing on the glosses?

I plan on getting just 1 for pure shits and giggles.

CoachTrecie

I want the MSF's (after swatching), all the shadesticks and that is it! I showed my two year old the promo pic and he said, ''No Mommy, its a monster." The picture is atrocious.....period dot com!

Kenna23

I am getting some eyeshadows like 2 of them and 1 lipsticks lop. loving and maybe 2 shadesticks.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
^^^yes. they look horrible and gimmicky.

Co-sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
^^nope only gettin 1 though

Which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
I plan on getting just 1 for pure shits and giggles.

LOL!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
I must say I am surprised at the amount of ppl who want to try st germain. This colour is perm here in the uk and is only popular for those under nc/nw 25 - just like angel and snob. But hey, I'd be interested in seeing someone of colour rock it...

I have Snob and I actually like it on me (I'm NW30). I also tried on Melrose Mood when Heatherette came out last year and loved it but didn't get it (budget issues). So I will def get St Germain to make up for passing on Melrose Mood.

I guess how the colours will look on your lips depends more on your undertone? I have pink undertones and most blue based lipsticks look good on me, even when I tan (or burn mostly, lol!).

Ppl that have Melrose Mood, what lipgloss do you pair it with? I need ideas for my St Germain purchase?

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Well if it's what the Model is wearing...I see why No one above a nc/nw25 is wearing it for real!!! It most def is NOT her color!!! Although Angel and Snob looks great on WOC IMHO

Yup! I have both.
yes.gif

I don't know if i'll get St. Germain though...I don't wear my other bold lippies nearly enough.

TISH1124

St. Germain from Bjooti site.....Ok I can 99% safely say I will be skipping this color for my lips ...Just MY opinion! I have to work with Melrose Mood as it is

stgermain.jpg

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
um...

so....

how bout them dodgers??

th_LMAO.gif

"If you don't have anything nice to say..."

TISH1124

Yeah...I think I will get that color ONLY if I can find a pastel Green wig to wear with it.....Any suggestions on where to look other than using Lime-Green Kool-aid ???
shockt.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah...I think I will get that color ONLY if I can find a pastel Green wig to wear with it.....Any suggestions on where to look other than using Lime-Green Kool-aid ???
shockt.gif

th_LMAO.gif

Lawd....uh uhhhhh.......ain't no way....
nope.gif

elongreach

Yeaaaaa, the past few collections have not been getting my juices flowing. I've bought one or two items from the past few collections. I can guarantee that I will be purchasing 1 lipgloss just because the layers look cool. Anything else...nope. I don't think so.

How many pinks can they promote in one year?