WOC: Sugarsweet

MAChostage

Hey! *That site* put up some new pics of the collection, check them out. So pastel.
ssad.gif

(Actually, pics came from Bjooti, it says.)

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah...I think I will get that color ONLY if I can find a pastel Green wig to wear with it.....Any suggestions on where to look other than using Lime-Green Kool-aid ???
shockt.gif

How about this one? It looks like he's wearing St. Germain too.
shockt.gif

4172.jpg

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
shockt.gif

4172.jpg

AHHHHHHHH!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

.....and that's exactly how St. Germain would look on me. He looks like he has on old foundation in NC45,
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

I think this look would be better for you Erin!!! Do you need me to pick the Wig up for you while I'm out shopping...Just get the StGerm to go with it

greenwig.jpg

Ladyvirtuous

^^^^^OH.heck.NO!!!! LMAO!!!!

Some dayum orange fake lashes??? LOL!!!

Oh my dang...I think I saw someone wearing something very close to that same hairstyle today.

Curly1908

Quote:
^^^^^^
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
ahhh NO!
nope.gif
shockt.gif

That is funny as hell...Those St Germ lovers are gonna be mad at you!!!

They need to be mad at MAC, not me.
nope.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
AHHHHHHHH!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

.....and that's exactly how St. Germain would look on me. He looks like he has on old foundation in NC45,
th_LMAO.gif

Girl, what you talking about? He really is an NC45.
sneaky.gif

That foundation matches him perfectly...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
shockt.gif

4172.jpg

*Dies*
thud.gif

Quote:
Yeah...I think I will get that color ONLY if I can find a pastel Green wig to wear with it.....Any suggestions on where to look other than using Lime-Green Kool-aid ???
shockt.gif

I
heart.gif
you. LOL!

aziajs

You know, I think I will buy St. Germain and wear it to show you guys that it can be done. I really think it will be wearable.

TISH1124

^^^ Oh great...which wig would you like the one with the back flip bang or the curly poodle type one with the shitty shirley curls on the side ....

aziajs

Quote:
^^^ Oh great...which wig would you like the one with the back flip bang or the curly poodle type one with the shitty shirley curls on the side ....

You laugh but just wait! Just for you I am going to buy that lipstick and get some green hair, of some sort, and do a FOTD titled, "To TISH with love." HA! And just to give you some idea of my choices I present you with the following:

1422209.jpg

wowwigs_2041_149011171

32331.jpg

MR177016.JPG

spectrolite

^^^LOL I hate you all
greengrin.gif
I can't stop laughing at these pictures and the conversation and I have the worst headache. Every time I laugh it hurts so bad but it's all just too funny to stop. They say laughter is the best medicine though... right?
yes.gif

And you know what? Ima try St.Germain too! I want to push some bounderies >_< A month ago I didn't think I could wear a lavender lipstick but a few days ago I was rockin it with no fear.