WOC: Sugarsweet

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
wow...bet it' s cheaper...I will have to go by and sample those..didn't someone post some Milani or something like that too

Yes, I posted some Milani tri-color glosses. (I saw them at CVS.) They seemed MUCH more pigmented than MAC's.

Curly1908

Quote:
^^^ Thanks chica...gonna buy one at CVS tomorrow and try it

If you go to the Milani website & click #2 -- you can see the bronze one on a clear model. It looks really rich. I think Lip Party (pink/light pink shine/pink shimmer) would look FANTASTIC on you.
cutey.gif

I'm thinking of getting Lip Stir (terracotta/peach) and Lip Mingle (bronze/gold).

Hmm...seems like Milani has mostly clear models on its website now...
wondering.gif

TISH1124

yeah and since I dislike Crimsonaire ...I can safely remove Red Velvet shadestick...yeahhh that knocks me down to 3 items .. I will continue using my red chromaline .. which is RED

sugarsweet-1.jpg

miss_primer

At first when i saw the colour story for this collection i wanted the MSFs but i dont think they will show up on me. That Saint Germain Lipstick was on my list also but its a real hot mess. The only thing on my list now is 3 of the eyeshadows (sugarshot, aquavert, and dear cupcake). I also want the 2 new nail lacquers but once i see some swatches i might change my mind.

Curly1908

^I'll be so disappointed. "Perfect Topping" is the only thing I want from this collection so if it doesn't show up on me, I'll be skipping Sugarsweet.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
If you go to the Milani website & click #2 -- you can see the bronze one on a clear model. It looks really rich. I think Lip Party (pink/light pink shine/pink shimmer) would look FANTASTIC on you.
cutey.gif

I'm thinking of getting Lip Stir (terracotta/peach) and Lip Mingle (bronze/gold).

Hmm...seems like Milani has mostly clear models on its website now...
wondering.gif

Girl I forgot all about the Lip Mixers after I saw this lipstick the Model is wearing on the site

http://www.milanicosmetics.com/show/Lip

Curly1908

Quote:
Girl I forgot all about the Lip Mixers after I saw this lipstick the Model is wearing on the site

[URL]http://www.milanicosmetics.com/show/Lip[/URL]

Ooooooo...I like!
drools.gif
She's wearing either Chic, Classy, or Magenta Madness. I think...

It reminds me of a Fashion Fair lipstick color that my mom use to wear...

Milani has a lilac color called "Lavish" in the Velvet Lipstick. I wonder if it's a Lavendar Whip dupe?

I need to start paying more attention to Milani stuff.
yes.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Since this collection does not seem too much like a hit, what I would suggest (to those that don't have it) is to get Stars N Rockets, Aquavert and Club e/s. I have all three (thankfully) and I love them. I might get another Aquavert.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Since this collection does not seem too much like a hit, what I would suggest (to those that don't have it) is to get Stars N Rockets, Aquavert and Club e/s. I have all three (thankfully) and I love them. I might get another Aquavert.

I totally agree about S&R, Club and especially Aquavert...I must get it based on this EOTD

Bottle Green/Aquavert
aquavert.jpg

I am getting

Aquavert e/s
SugarShot e/s
Refined MSF
Perfect Topping MSF

I am so happy I managed to narrow down my list this low...

Ladyvirtuous

Man, I love Padmita's FOTDs!!!! Oh, and I must get Bottle Green e/s!!!

I also saw sneak peak swatches of the Dear Cupcake and Sugarshot e/s. I dont like them....at alll!!!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Aquavert looks delicious, and I've been eyeing Stars N Rockets too...

drools.gif

You must get Stars N Rockets!!!!

TISH1124

^^ Erin will you do a couple looks on your blog with S&R and Aquavert before 3/19 PLEASE!!! and if you're not to busy Club too
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
^^ Erin will you do a couple looks on your blog with S&R and Aquavert before 3/19 PLEASE!!! and if you're not to busy Club too
smiles.gif

For sure!!! Were you in my head, Tish?....because I was just thinking about doing a look with those colors. I will devote this week to that.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
^^ Love you girl!!!! You cost me a lot of money!! That Blog of yours!! But I am addicted to it!

I'm sorry
ssad.gif
I dont think anyone is as broke as me though, LOL.

Thank you!!!
winkiss.gif
I just gotta find what lip colors would go with the e/s, cuz those trio lipglosses are ....
wondering.gif
...you would do better with colored chapstick.

Curly1908

Okay, I was thinking that Aquavert was the DARK green before I went to the Swatches forum.

I already have a L'oreal color similar to Aquavert so I'll pass.

Man, "Refined" barely showed up on Temptalia. There is no hope for "Perfect Topping".
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
You must get Stars N Rockets!!!!

mac_haul.gif

Curly1908

It's official. Perfect Topping MSF is pretty darn sheer so I will be passing on this entire collection.
ssad.gif

Photo courtesy of Iheartmakeup:

ss2-1.jpg

Dear Cupcake, Sugarshot, Perfect Topping, and Refined