WOC: Sugarsweet

highonmac

I saw the promo pick of the girl and I almost gagged but aside from that the other promo pics looks yummy yummy yummy. I only want a few things.

Lollipop Loving - Since I missed Heatherette
Saint Germain - How do you ladies feel this would look on our skin? NC 45 ish
Aquavert e/s- Since i was not even into make up when this came out cause i was like what 16, 15 iunno
Dear Cupcake - cause i am curious on how it would be as a blush.

MAChostage

^^ There's a good amount of talk about Saint Germain and it's wearability for WOC previously in this thread.

iadoremac

If i recall the verdict for st germain and WOC is Hell NO!!!
winks.gif

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonmac
I saw the promo pick of the girl and I almost gagged but aside from that the other promo pics looks yummy yummy yummy. I only want a few things.

Lollipop Loving - Since I missed Heatherette
Saint Germain - How do you ladies feel this would look on our skin? NC 45 ish
Aquavert e/s- Since i was not even into make up when this came out cause i was like what 16, 15 iunno
Dear Cupcake - cause i am curious on how it would be as a blush.

Another WOC dom...luclinda? I just butchered your name girl! But she connected the dots and desirous blush is a pretty close description to Dear cupcake. I will probably just get Desirous blush and use it as an eyeshadow.

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Another WOC dom...luclinda? I just butchered your name girl! But she connected the dots and desirous blush is a pretty close description to Dear cupcake. I will probably just get Desirous blush and use it as an eyeshadow.

is that stilll available? i can't find it on the mac website

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
^^ There's a good amount of talk about Saint Germain and it's wearability for WOC previously in this thread.

does anyone have a picture on a nc 43-45 skin maybe even a swatch please and ty

Ladyvirtuous

Found some new swatches!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
dear cupcake, sugarshot, perfect topping, refined.

ss1-1.jpg

I like Dear Cupcake e/s now, and I also like Perfect Topping MSF.

So on my list is Aquavert e/s, Dear Cupcake e/s and Perfect Topping MSF. Yay, I'm finally sticking to my three products a collection rule!!!

TISH1124

Ok my list .......Because my sister is buying me 2 items only

Both MSF's...damn I thought I would pass....But I am a MSF Whore ...and she gets a discount so I don't feel bad

iadoremac

ehn! just got grand duo so will pass on the MSF but getting two lipsticks lollipop loving and sweet thing. too bad the l/gs are sheer though. Oh well will get the one from Vivaglam

miss_primer

I thought that i would be getting more from Sugarsweet but at this point i think i am just going to get Dear Cupcake e/s. I had plan on getting sugarshot and aquavert eyeshadows. I think that sugarshot is just a plain old highlight color and aquavert is boring...lol. I rather get the quad thats coming out with Rose Romance Collection.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I thought that i would be getting more from Sugarsweet but at this point i think i am just going to get Dear Cupcake e/s. I had plan on getting sugarshot and aquavert eyeshadows. I think that sugarshot is just a plain old highlight color and aquavert is boring...lol. I rather get the quad thats coming out with Rose Romance Collection.

Oh yes, how could I forget the quad? (Quad junky, here!) Okay, so that makes four on my list.

I would look into Aquavert e/s because IMO, it's one of the VERY few pastels that we can get away with. It's totally your choice, but I'm just sayin'...

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok my list .......Because my sister is buying me 2 items only

Both MSF's...damn I thought I would pass....But I am a MSF Whore ...and she gets a discount so I don't feel bad

I really like how the Perfect Topping MSF looks but for some reason, I'm not feeling the Refined MSF. I'm already kinda urnge, so I don't need to put more urnge on me. LOL

MissResha

i'm interested in the aquavert shadow. but thats it really. i'm too amped for the Shaka Zulu collection, whatever the hell its called (i already forgot)

miss_primer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Oh yes, how could I forget the quad? (Quad junky, here!) Okay, so that makes four on my list.

I would look into Aquavert e/s because IMO, it's one of the VERY few pastels that we can get away with. It's totally your choice, but I'm just sayin'...

You might be right about Aquavert. It just didnt appeal to me when i saw swatches of it in the Swatch Forum. Maybe my opinion might change about it when i go to view the collection when it comes out.