WOC: Sugarsweet

pharmchick60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i'm interested in the aquavert shadow. but thats it really. i'm too amped for the Shaka Zulu collection, whatever the hell its called (i already forgot)

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Curly1908

Heretofore and in perpetuity, Style Warriors will now be known as the "Shaka Zulu" Collection.
lmao.gif

Anyone opposed?

Can we get a "Team Shaka Zulu" smiley?
lmao.gif

allThingsGirl

perfect topping looks alot warmer on the skin in that swatch than i thought. i thought it might be a dupe (hoping) for lightscapade since i missed out on that. i guess i'll have to go check out the moon river grand duo then.

i haven't read about the QUAD! can someone link the information here? *EDIT: Nevermind, I found a pic on Temptalia!*

thanks!

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i'm interested in the aquavert shadow. but thats it really. i'm too amped for the Shaka Zulu collection, whatever the hell its called (i already forgot)

word to bird ..I was like geesh!! when they coming out with line?? until I scrolled down you said, "style warriors" lmao ...I ned to go to sleep <3

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
perfect topping looks alot warmer on the skin in that swatch than i thought. i thought it might be a dupe (hoping) for lightscapade since i missed out on that. i guess i'll have to go check out the moon river grand duo then.

i haven't read about the QUAD! can someone link the information here?

thanks!

I swatched MoonRiver in the store today...It is beautiful!!! A little on the light side for me...but very pretty...very liight pink on me....I tried all of them so some are just running together in my memory ....But I will not buy...I will not!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
You might be right about Aquavert. It just didnt appeal to me when i saw swatches of it in the Swatch Forum. Maybe my opinion might change about it when i go to view the collection when it comes out.

I feel ya, trust me. I like to enable good e/s colors, cuz the worst is when you regret after the fact that you should have gotten it. Also, some e/s turn out differently on different skintones (depending on how light or how dark or how warm toned or not get it, at least get Stars N Rockets and Club.
drools.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Heretofore and in perpetuity, Style Warriors will now be known as the "Shaka Zulu" Collection.
lmao.gif

Anyone opposed?

Can we get a "Team Shaka Zulu" smiley?
lmao.gif

There is someone who makes those type of smileys, her name is Caporloves..something...
nope.gif
something like that. We should totally put one in our siggies!!

mtrimier

so far i just want the msf's. i don't own any shadesticks so i am on the fence about them.

i would also like to add that after reading this thread all i could think about was "I beee cupcaaakin'".

Madames et monsieurs, Damas y Hombres, I inflict this upon you so it's out of my head. :p

send hate mail....and please believe that I am going to have a dramatic recreation the next time I am near any body of water/bridge in the wind complete with costume changes. bet. that. shawty.

YouTube - J. Nash and J-Stalin -- Cupcakin'

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcemiel
Does anyone know if they are they even going to have looks for this collection?

Are you meaning Face Charts? Sorry, I am a little confused by the question.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
so far i just want the msf's. i don't own any shadesticks so i am on the fence about them.

i would also like to add that after reading this thread all i could think about was "I beee cupcaaakin'".

Madames et monsieurs, Damas y Hombres, I inflict this upon you so it's out of my head. :p

send hate mail....and please believe that I am going to have a dramatic recreation the next time I am near any body of water/bridge in the wind complete with costume changes. bet. that. shawty.

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH MYYYY FUCKING GOLS;AKDJF;LSKDFJ ROFLMAROFLMAOFROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD, MY HOMEGIRL AND I WATCH THIS VIDEO EVERY WEEK AND DIE LAUGHING!!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!! THE DUCKS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO...
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

i am officially KAPUT
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
i've been laughin at this video for a year now. its utterly HILARIOUS.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier

What in the blue hell??????
th_LMAO.gif

mtrimier

I can't stop watching that video. Total train wreck. I have to do the hands and dance too when I am feeling uber dramatical.
tong.gif

mtrimier

the ducks were attracted by the power of his raw emotion. had to do some recon. magnetic mang. mag. net. ick.
tong.gif

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The SS stuff is online now...I swear the Cupcake model looks like they toned her makeup down

I thought the same thing.