WOC: Sugarsweet

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The SS stuff is online now...I swear the Cupcake model looks like they toned her makeup down

I think after all the "OMG what a crappy pic" emails they changed it.

dominichulinda

lmao they did something to the model..because I thought the same as well.

as far as for that video...wondering was that for their video production class?

TISH1124

SugarsweetPromo.jpg

media_sugarsweethp001.jpg

Glad she upgraded to a jacket look and not the PJ look !!! and she don't look so bent out of shape now!!

Prototype83

^^^It looks like it's the same pic. The first one that we saw was probably a copy of the promo pic. Still looks like a HAM to me
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

This one looks so much better IMO...color wise and the lips do not look as pasty...it looks obvioulsy retouched for the better....This one looks pretty nice to me actually....

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This one looks so much better IMO...color wise and the lips do not look as pasty...it looks obvioulsy retouched for the better....This one looks pretty nice to me actually....

It is the same pic..but retouched..or may be the first promo pic is a very bad darker copy so as to show the cupcakes on the background... she is wearing the same jacket in the first pic,but the background cupcakes produced false imprints on the jacket giving a false impression of a PJ..lol..they lightened up the pic the second time around, so the cup cakes disappeared,and the skintone got lighter and st.germain looks good on her!If they really had to change the pic,they shld have changed that hideous grandma wig for somethin that suits the model.......end of story

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
yeah they should of given her a two-tone piece lmao
cupcakek.jpg

LOL!!!!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
..SO much better!!

TISH1124

Quote:
yeah they should of given her a two-tone piece lmao
cupcakek.jpg

Can we see dark hair...you are really good at this!!!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
2:36-2:50 and youll die laughing i swear

THAT is my shit. We even have an inside joke about that, LMAO

aziajs

Quote:
look at it now lol:
cupcakec.jpg

i like it <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpardesi
If they really had to change the pic,they shld have changed that hideous grandma wig for somethin that suits the model.......end of story

LOL....I actually am feeling the hair now.

allegro

I agree that the promo pic is dreadful. Why would they make the girl look like that, I mean really! I'll reserve judgement till I see the collection in 2 short days...