WOC: Sugarsweet

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
THAT is my shit. We even have an inside joke about that, LMAO

I can't stop laughing at the video!!! The ducks at the end did it for me!
lmao.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
so far i just want the msf's. i don't own any shadesticks so i am on the fence about them.

i would also like to add that after reading this thread all i could think about was "I beee cupcaaakin'".

Madames et monsieurs, Damas y Hombres, I inflict this upon you so it's out of my head. :p

send hate mail....and please believe that I am going to have a dramatic recreation the next time I am near any body of water/bridge in the wind complete with costume changes. bet. that. shawty.

YouTube - J. Nash and J-Stalin -- Cupcakin'

Worse thing about this video.... when it starts and it lists his labels... ATLANTIC is one of them. WTF?

d n d

Aside from the green hair, I actually think the online picture is a huge improvement from the initial picture. It looks so springy! It does make you want to go throw on some colors and just get fierce on em!

When I saw the original pic I was like "I'll pass" but the upgraded pic demands attention in a good way instead of the attention it received before.

Ladyvirtuous

That video was funnay!!!! And that promo pic is 200 times better. When I saw it online I was like "Oh...it's not that bad!" She actually looks....pretty
wondering.gif

Okay, so what are yall getting? Are you guys getting anything at all?

I decided to get only Dear Cupcake and Aquavert e/s.

L1LMAMAJ

I think I'm gonna get Cupcake e/s but that's it. The tri-color lipglosses do look pretty cool.

LMAO at the video!!! Made my day.
smiles.gif

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
That video was funnay!!!! And that promo pic is 200 times better. When I saw it online I was like "Oh...it's not that bad!" She actually looks....pretty
wondering.gif

Okay, so what are yall getting? Are you guys getting anything at all?

I decided to get only Dear Cupcake and Aquavert e/s.

Nada unless I see a swatch of Perfect Topping on a deep skintone that is noticeable.
nonono.gif

I like Dear Cupcake. It's a beautiful color, but I know I'd never wear it if I bought it. It would be chillin' in my case.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
I can't stop laughing at the video!!! The ducks at the end did it for me!

Those ducks were cupcakin'...that's how those baby ducks got here...

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Those ducks were cupcakin'...that's how those baby ducks got here...

th_LMAO.gif
Never in a grillion years did I think the craziness of Cupcakin' would make it's way to Specktra... but I love it

Oh yeah, I decided not to get anything at all...I *might* do Aquavert but I'm not pressed. Imma chill til the Shaka Zulu collection. Ali-Li- Li- Li, Ayi-ayi-ayi! LOL

blazeno.8

You know, for some *strange* reason, whenever my budget gets that much tighter, that extra MSF is nothing in comparison to the beautiful ones I already have. Then once I have a little extra to spend, I whine and complain that I didn't get the extra MSF before it had sold out.

TISH1124

Yeah I settled for 1 MSF this go around.....couldn't squeeze in two...But after trying on Refined there was no reason for me to get that at all..it was more of the same tan/light bronze/gold MSf's

Shadowy Lady

I really wish I could see a swatch of St Germain on someone around my skintone (apparently now I'm an NW25). ppl tell me it will probably work but I really wanna finalize my list before I go to the store.

I'm also still debating if I need Aquavert coz I have Warm Chill and Lusterleaf. I'm definitely getting dear cupcake though.

This collection is gonna end up being a relatively inexpensive one for me, yay!

NaturalT

I will get the Lollipop Loving since I still have Sock hop from Heatherette collection and I would love them together with a pretty lipliner! Thats it. Im trying to save lol. (YEAH, I did splurge at lorac though lol)

lafemmenoir

Heya,
If you all watch What Style is to Nickel, he has swatches of lollipop lovin, st. germain, and a host of others. It's on fair skin, but you can get an idea from it in comparison to many others he swatches on his hand. I now want Violetta cos of him and Tish, thought of you bang on when I saw it.
smiles.gif

*shockazoloo*
lmao.gif

Curly1908

Pssst.

sneaky.gif

Come here.

sneaky.gif

Yeah...you. Come here.

sneaky.gif

The Team Shaka Zulu smiley should be available by the end of this week.

graucho.gif

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalT
I will get the Lollipop Loving since I still have Sock hop from Heatherette collection and I would love them together with a pretty lipliner! Thats it. Im trying to save lol. (YEAH, I did splurge at lorac though lol)

I love it as a combo! Such a pretty pinky-coral color. I've been wearing it every other day for about 2 weeks now (something I rarely do as I like to switch my lips up).

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm also still debating if I need Aquavert coz I have Warm Chill and Lusterleaf. I'm definitely getting dear cupcake though.

IMO, Aquavert and Warm Chill are different. Warm Chill has more of a gold finish to it. Aquavert is straight mint pastel green...on me that is.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
IMO, Aquavert and Warm Chill are different. Warm Chill has more of a gold finish to it. Aquavert is straight mint pastel green...on me that is.

Yeah but I also Lusterleaf too though and that one is a minty green and even though it's a luster, it's colour payoff is very good. I'm so torn....aaaaa. I def don't like Warm Chill, it has horrid colour payoff. It's one of teh few purchases I regret
thmbdn.gif

I will probably have to swatch them side by side at the store. Which means I have to take Lusterleaf with me as that one was LE a million years ago

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah I settled for 1 MSF this go around.....couldn't squeeze in two...But after trying on Refined there was no reason for me to get that at all..it was more of the same tan/light bronze/gold MSf's

Which MSF is Refined most like? I think that you have saved me a trip to swatch it. THX

Prototype83

I don't think I'm getting any of the shadesticks. I do want to get Lollipop Lovin, Aquavert, and if it looks good Perfect Topping. That's about it...hopefully lol!

I agree about Warm Chill....one of the worst purchases yet. I'm still going to try and make it work though.

Does anyone know what Lollipop Lovin looks like on a NW45+ ?

brownsuga lady

The picture is MUCH better...I think the only thing I can't stand now is that jacket/shirt thing. I think she would have looked so much cuter with a party/cupcake dress or just...something less...homey.
th_dunno.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Yeah but I also Lusterleaf too though and that one is a minty green and even though it's a luster, it's colour payoff is very good. I'm so torn....aaaaa. I def don't like Warm Chill, it has horrid colour payoff. It's one of teh few purchases I regret
thmbdn.gif

I will probably have to swatch them side by side at the store. Which means I have to take Lusterleaf with me as that one was LE a million years ago

Oh, I don't know what Lusterleaf looks like, so I can't have an opinion on that one. And I do agree about Warm Chill. I'm actually upset about that because Warm Chill is one of the prettiest greens I've ever seen...but the color payoff is a hot mess.