WOC: Sugarsweet

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALO
Which MSF is Refined most like? I think that you have saved me a trip to swatch it. THX

It was more like Soft & gentle with more gold than silver on me

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
It was more like Soft & gentle with more gold than silver on me

glad I didn't get soft and gentle..because I got refined..and I love it!! <33

TISH1124

^^ I just left the mall today picking up the rest of my things that are not arriving by mail and I still did not see exactly what refined does on WOC (my color or darker, I should say)...I had it in my hand and even my MA said...Why are you getting this....lol...so back it went...

You have to show us a pic with it on so we can perhaps see differently

dominichulinda

MSFS.jpg

TISH1124

Yeah it looks very gold on you...no silver like most...However I think the darker the skintone...the more it just simply disappears on the skin....I was not able to wear it solo is the reason I passed on it...But it is a pretty gold on your tone...But I have so many gold toned MSF's can't justify it....

TISH1124

yeah but you will in all Spring, Fall and winter!!! so it's worth it...Lord knows I have seasonal makeup....

nursee81

I triee refined and you could barely see it on me. I'm Nc40-42 so I passed, maybe I'll pick up another blush or soft and gentle.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
MSFS.jpg

"Refined" looks like an MSF Natural on you.
cutey.gif

Perfect Topping doesn't look how I expected it to.
ssad.gif

nursee81

Tish your no help. j/k. LOL I have to get it then. I have so Ceylon (LOVE), petticoat, burnette, which others should I get?

TISH1124

NC45........Stereo Rose, Global Glow, Gold Depost and Soft & Gentle

msfsvarious.jpg

Quickly done...nothing fancy (sorry)

Indoor setting

100_6609.jpg

gabi03

Hmm maybe I should go back to nordies and get the MSF, but that price keeps me so far away. But I was able to get Sweet Thing and Aquavert. I did get cakeshop shadestick but its a horrible mess on the eyes. Its really glittery and i dunnno about anyone else but it clumped all over my eye. Aquavert looks amazing with club eyeshadow. And I paired sweet thing with sweet strawberry lipgloss..beautiful.

dominichulinda

sorry the "refined" is not showing up well
ssad.gif

it shows up on me...

lol@curly

it gives me a glow..I tried on my cheeks ..I love it...hope to rock it during the summer time
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Posted in the reg SS thread....sorry forgot the posters name...but the MSF's

edit: posted by starberry28 (NC15/NC20)

ssmsfs.jpg