WOC: Sugarsweet

blazeno.8

Looks like Refined is going onto my "do not buy" list. That's so sad because I thought that at least the coral would draw me in.

dominichulinda

^^ really pretty

fyi: it does look like a nmsf lol

msfsw.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
^^ really pretty

fyi: it does look like a nmsf lol

msfsw.jpg

This pic is how it looked on me...Not enough pay-off for my complexion...I can get this from Spaced Out Blush

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
NC45........Stereo Rose, Global Glow, Gold Depost and Soft & Gentle

msfsvarious.jpg

Quickly done...nothing fancy (sorry)

Indoor setting

100_6609.jpg

msfsw.jpg

is refined similar to any of the msf you have swatched in your picture? gold desposit??

dominichulinda

Quote:
it's close to the third one Gold Deposit with less bronze and more gold if that makes sense

is stereo rose close to blonde??

cupcake123

The new promo pic looks so much better.

What do you all think about Lemon Chiffon and Red Velvet shadesticks? Do y'all wear red? Is the lemon chiffon too light and frosty? What do you guys think?

zerin

I know you guys had a major discussion on this lipstick already lol...but Saint Germain lipstick can be worn by us Women of colour.

Yesterday, I saw an African American MA @Mac wearing Saint Germain lipstick. She looked quite pretty. She had applied a lipliner close to her natural lip colour and then very lightly applied saint germain lipstick on top, then blended it with a lip brush (you may intensify it at this time) and topped it with a sheer lipgloss ( I think it was Tasty or Triple Yum Gloss).

I wasn't sure if I'd get it but the MA applied it on me in the same kind of method and it looked good and I'm into bold lippies as well...lol so I had to get it.

Honestly to me, I think it really depends if you're into these kinds of colours to actually pull it off.

The MA tried Lollipop Lovin on me with a bronzey orangey colour lipliner and a rosy plushglass on top. It was just too sheer on me and I didn't like the green in it either. This is for those who really like super neutral lippies. So I never got it, I just liked looking at it...lol...it's so pretty!

TISH1124

Ok here is my package....... My sis/friend was so gooood to me

Lollipop Lovin l/s
St Germain l/s
Bubbles l/s
Perfect Topping MSF
Aquavert e/s
Sugarshot e/s
Cakeshop s/s
Lemon Chiffon s/s
VGVI SE l/s
VGVI SE l/g (2)

Smoke Signals Smoking Eyes Quad from her CCO
Grand Duos: Love Rock, Grand Duo and Moon River!!!

TISH1124

Also my MA put St Germain on a Asian lady and put the VGVI SE l/g on top and it was HEAVENNNNNN!!!!!!!

Shadowy Lady

Thanks Tish and Zerin, if you girls can pull off Saint Germain I'm sure I should be able to as well. I really like pink lips and I don't really have any bright barbie shade pink lipsticks. I have Chatterbox but it's a little too warm-toned for me

elongreach

I got exactly what I said I'd get. Sugarshot and Aquavert e/s and Simply Delicious l/g. I'm not really a Shadestick fan so I knew those were automatically out and I feel like I'm swimming MSFs right now and I couldn't justify another one. Plus, I think I said this last time I was in this thread: how many pinks can MAC promote every year? I'm pinked out for a while. And the rest of the shades were permanent so maybe I'll treat myself to them a little later in the year. We are in a recession, ya know?

cupcake123

Quote:
Ok here is my package....... My sis/friend was so gooood to me

Lollipop Lovin l/s
St Germain l/s
Bubbles l/s
Perfect Topping MSF
Aquavert e/s
Sugarshot e/s
Cakeshop s/s
Lemon Chiffon s/s
VGVI SE l/s
VGVI SE l/g (2)

Smoke Signals Smoking Eyes Quad from her CCO
Grand Duos: Love Rock, Grand Duo and Moon River!!!

Wow, your sis was so good to you. How do you like Lemon chiffon s/s?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Wow, your sis was so good to you. How do you like Lemon chiffon s/s?

I love shadesticks...and this one has a more pale true yellow tone than Beige-Ing very neutral and pretty