Counterfeit full size MAC Pigments on eBay

panda0410

LOLOL!!! Yes, they certainly do
smiles.gif
I suppose the old saying goes, try try again, she is giving it her all isnt she? LOL!!!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I think what xqueeze_me was trying to say is that there are remarkable similarities between these two sellers crystalsmith36 and redbridegal - their listings are identical both in location, picture and content, the text is the same, the information is identical and in fact the only thing that has changed between the listings is the actual username - EVERYTHING else right down to the photos which are NOT stock photos are identical. Not only that I know that redbridegal had her listings under that name removed by ebay and furthermore I also know for a fact that she is being formally investigated by MAC for the sale of counterfeit MAC goods and gross copyright infringement. I think the message is if you buy from this seller just beware.

...And I'm not arguing here, but I was answering the question in regards to authenticity based on the pictures of the glitter brillants and the pigment vials from the auction's listing that xqueeze_me posted in the above post (but now the link was removed). I was answering the question in general about the authenticity and pointing out which one I know are real based on the pictures (whether the pictures belongs to the seller or not) and not about the whole deal about the same person with two usernames selling counterfeit products. But like you said, it's good to beware of the seller since he or she is selling some counterfeit MAC products.

ExquisiteImages

For example, xqueeze_me stated that Quote:
- Glitter Brillants should be in two straight lines on top of the display hole, not an arc-shaped sentence surrounding the display hole!

I simply said that the picture posted in the auction's listing was authentic as I did have one in the same style box, but the glitter brillants was Copper and pointed out that it was an older style packaging so that in case you or the others read the posts, he/she can know that it's an older style packaging.
smiles.gif

panda0410

Yep, I get the older style packaging and know that some of them ARE authentic - but its worth noting that a most if not ALL of the FAKE glitters are manufactured in that same older style packaging - so there is still a good chance it IS counterfeit and given the history I would say it was a fair bet.
The vials I agree with however, even in redbridegals original listings I never disputed the vials.

Xqueeze_me

Thanks for correcting me in regards to the MAC Glitter Brillants, ExquisiteImages!

I learn something new here eveyday!
winks.gif

Thanks for the clarification, panda0410.. I'm not very good with expressing what I want to say.. lol!
greengrin.gif

thelilprincess

i'm looking into getting the Apricot Pink Pigment (LE) from ebay and was wondering if anyone has had any expereince with the following sellers:

s.gif
melaniumom2
s.gif
kaeozz
s.gif
thebodyneeds
s.gif
denisef609

i normally would not want to buy any of my make-up from ebay....but i came across this color in a tutorial and now i really want it. i want to make sure i buy from a reputable seller (i think all those 4 have really good feedback).

last question - what is the weight on this bottle? 7.5gm or 2.5gm? thanks!

thelilprincess

Quote:
but a little bit dearer.

um, what does "dearer" mean? sorry if this is a dumb question.

thanks!

Gemstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
TELL ME ABOUT IT!! No, don't tell me about it. It is utterly UNFAIR. I reported ALL the fake full size crap and other MAC wanna-bes that I always see (posted in Specktra) but eBay doesn't pull any of those down! They pull down the genuine MAC Pigment sample sellers/innocents down instead! HMMPH! I agree with you, dizzygal. Words fail me too AND
soapbox.gif
!!!

I have learned that ebay uses a system called VeRO which basically means that the copyright holder (registered with ebay) can file a form and have any auction taken down that they claim violates their copyrights. Ebay just takes the auctions down unquestioningly, as so it appears. Here are some links to the policy page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/programs-vero-ov.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

So it is not all of our reporting that causes ebay to act, it is the actions of the copyright holder.

Xqueeze_me

As far as I know.. "Dust Violet" pigment is counterfeit, right?

This "Dust Violet" is from beuty4you, who is selling some counterfeit MAC items.

Check out this person's feedback. She sure sold a lot of counterfeit MAC Pigments, eh! Funny thing is someone returned it because the buyer knew its a fake THEN kandra87 sold it again to another poor unsuspecting buyer. Currently buying from beuty4you - another counterfeit MAC Pigment seller.

panda0410

This is hilarious actually, the last person Kandra BOUGHT off was - you guessed it - girly_face - I wouldnt mind betting she bought one of girly_face "lot" of pigments which she has then sold on to others....LOL....karma has a way of coming around and she either genuinely doesnt know or doesnt care because the Dust Violet she is bidding on is one of the fake colours she actually sold....LOL!!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
This is hilarious actually, the last person Kandra BOUGHT off was - you guessed it - girly_face - I wouldnt mind betting she bought one of girly_face "lot" of pigments which she has then sold on to others....LOL....karma has a way of coming around and she either genuinely doesnt know or doesnt care because the Dust Violet she is bidding on is one of the fake colours she actually sold....LOL!!

kandra87 obviously DOESN'T care. She KNOWS the Coco she sold to the first buyer is FAKE then sold it to another buyer who never checked her feedback. Seeing the similarities in her other fake pigments, she SHOULD be able to tell and still DOESN'T care. :/

I messaged the buyer who bought Pink Vivid (7.5gram full size... HAH!) and Dust Violet from kandra87.

Xqueeze_me

Fake MAC Pigments from Taiwan seller, fanny_kaka9898.

Says the pigments are authentic but I don't think so!

The base of the jars are as thick as the counterfeit pigment jars.

AUTHENTIC 5 MAC PIGMENT EYESHADOW IN BOX **HOT**
**HOT COLOUR** 7 MAC PIGMENT EYASHADOW NEW IN BOX
MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush Orange Colour-NIB - Huh?
100% AUTH MAC POWDER BLUSH ~~Tanned Peachy Glow ~ NIB
MAC Naval Blue Eyeshadow--NEW IN BOX-- 7.5g - Too light to be Naval Blue! First "/" is more vertical than the second "/".
MAC Baby Pink Eyeshadow--NEW IN BOX-- 7.5g - No such MAC Pigment by that name! First "/" is more vertical than the second "/".
28 BRAND NEW MAC PIGMENTS EYESHADOW + FREE 1 LIPGLASS - Classic fake: Letter and number ONLY on colour label on top of the box. If you look closer, the labels on the bottom of the jars are BLACK.

Xqueeze_me

Specktrettes,

I need your help! I have messaged most of the buyers who fell into fanny_kaka9898's evil counterfeit MAC pigment hole. I've reached my daily limit on eBay so I can't send anymore out until 24 hours have passed!

The victims I haven't messaged from the purchase list are:
  • ehoy
  • lailahgrace
  • mariyous
  • pineapplepurpley
  • kezziebabe
Thank you soooooo much!!

Her feedbacks are FAKE by the way! Some other rubbish eBayers used their account to try to boost fanny_kaka9898's feedback.

Caught another fake while browsing!!:

gloomy.bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelilprincess
i'm looking into getting the Apricot Pink Pigment (LE) from ebay and was wondering if anyone has had any expereince with the following sellers:

s.gif
melaniumom2
s.gif
kaeozz
s.gif
thebodyneeds
s.gif
denisef609

i normally would not want to buy any of my make-up from ebay....but i came across this color in a tutorial and now i really want it. i want to make sure i buy from a reputable seller (i think all those 4 have really good feedback).

last question - what is the weight on this bottle? 7.5gm or 2.5gm? thanks!

s.gif
denisef609 is a genuine seller, in my honest opinion. Have had pigments and pallettes from her in the past without any problems.