MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

xpucu

The mall that i'm going usually have counter of MAC/Nordstrom/ and on the 2nd floor there is standing store of MAC .So it's really great if you cant find something at the counter you can hop on the 2nd floor to the store
winkiss.gif
.I usually go more in the store.

stv578

Today I tried the last of my 7 blushes, which was Love Thing. It really is pretty, but I had to really apply this lightly. I first dabbed my 188 lightly into the pan and applied and it was too much, so then I did the same thing but tapped the bristles on a tissue and it went on nicely. It really does provide a gorgeous plummy flush colour. But I do have to say, this one reminded me quite a bit of Feeling BPB, if I'm remembering Feeling correctly. The only difference I think is that Feeling is a touch more reddish plum so i think I prefer this one. Considering how lightly I applied this, the lasting power was terrific, as is with all of these!

Overall then, my favourites are Pleasantry, Merrily and Warm Soul!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
You get your packages ONLY in 1-2 days??

Apparently not anymore!! LoL I know I should be lucky that I USED to get my packages so soon, but I'm not. I dont know why its taking so long... I'm hoping its just an abundance of orders right now. This whole collection has just been a big complicated mess for me, so I really just want my box. I wish I had enough money to order like 3 more blushes, but nooooope.
angry.gif

my mom thinks its good that I'm still getting my stuff in less than a week. yeah OKAY mom.
th_rolleye0014.gif
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

I am wearing Merrily today and LOVE it! Not as much as Love Thing, but pretty close! Definately not too orange on me, just a pretty rosy pink coral. So for, these blushes are 4 for 4. I can't wait to get the others!
smiles.gif

alwaysbella

I got merrily and i was too dissapointed....is way too red for me!!! it doesnt matter how much a blend and that was barely taping it with my brush...darnicles

alwaysbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am wearing Merrily today and LOVE it! Not as much as Love Thing, but pretty close! Definately not too orange on me, just a pretty rosy pink coral. So for, these blushes are 4 for 4. I can't wait to get the others!
smiles.gif

You got merrily, shouldnt it look more red in you than me since you are lighter?

nadiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
smiles.gif

Do you prefer it to the other two that you bought Audrey?

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
I got merrily and i was too dissapointed....is way too red for me!!! it doesnt matter how much a blend and that was barely taping it with my brush...darnicles

Yeah Merrily is a little too red for my liking also but I still like it and totally gonna rock it!
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Love Thing is like Kabamm. You can't even touch the thing before it too much on your cheek. Great pigmentation, staying power off the charts and I think perfect for fall but I can't get the gold pearl to show up, like Gentle does. I can't wear it now, because it is just too much for summer, IMO, but come this winter
th_partytime.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
You got merrily, shouldnt it look more red in you than me since you are lighter?

I think it really depends on undertones. It is one of those colors that will look different on different people. Definately looks way different on my face than it does in the pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
What's up, neighbor
smiles.gif

I was just there today!

*waves* Hi! I didn't know you were so close!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiya
Do you prefer it to the other two that you bought Audrey?

Well, I wouldn't say that I prefer it to the others I have gotten, but I do really like it. I think I will use Love Thing, Gentle and Pleasantry more, simply because I usually wear pink on my cheeks, but I love Merrily for days that I want a corally blush. It is a nice shade on me, not too red, but I also applied it with a skunk brush, and then buffed it out with a kabuki and my pressed powder to soften the color a bit. It's a great color!
smiles.gif

omgitzstephanie

So... I bought them ALL! I'm such a loser, at first I was saying 2, then 5 and now I'm a very proud owner of all 9. They're so damn pretty I can't even explain! Each one is different and unique from each other.
Well, heres my story, I bought Love Thing, Love Joy and Gentle at first then yesterday I bought Merrily, Pleasantry, Nuance, Warm Soul, Danity and Gleeful. So thats all together $169 Canadian. Well of course I didn't have that much cash on hand so for the first time in a while I used my debit card from my savings account. I didn't think that would be a problem but today I get a call from my bank wondering if I lost my debit card! They thought someone stole my card and used it!
th_LMAO.gif
cutey.gif

sua

a friend hooked me up with a discount... so warm soul, one more merrily, and other mac goodies for me :)

Susanne

Hi girls, I will be away from tomorrow (Tuesday) til Thursday
smiles.gif
I will make my trip to a friend and the pro store there. Can't wait to get my Love Thing!! Have great days you all!

BaDKiTTy69

well... i was so good... i went to pick up my Color Forms pre order last week... i checked all the blushes... they are soooo pretty!!! but i said "NO" to myself... enough is enough.... but guess what i did today? yes, i placed the order for Nuance... lol... im sooo weak!!!!