MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

andreacvbb

I want my blusheeeeeeees, NOW!!!
girl_devil.gif

Moxy

Aww I haven't got my Dainty yet either! Some thing's telling me today is the day though heehee! I hope it is, I can't wait to try it.
greengrin.gif

I hope Pleasantry is repromoted. I bet it's gorgeous, but I could only afford one atm, so I had to skip it
ssad.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Aww I haven't got my Dainty yet either! Some thing's telling me today is the day though heehee! I hope it is, I can't wait to try it.
greengrin.gif

I hope Pleasantry is repromoted. I bet it's gorgeous, but I could only afford one atm, so I had to skip it
ssad.gif

They will be repromoted - Pleasantry for you and Dainty for me
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Sounds good to me
thmbup.gif
(i forgot, when are they supposed to be repromoted? Fall, winter?)

In October with the Sheer Minerals collection.

Moxy

Wow that's like 2 months from now
amazed.gif

(better go and play some Lotto heehee! I can't work because I'm doing 2 University courses at a time so I'm super busy 7 days a week
th_dunno.gif
, but in my country having 2 Masters degrees is way better than 1 so a lot of students do this ... but unfortunately it means that you don't have time to earn any money because of double classes, double homeworks, double exams.. ah well, i'll think of something, I dont want to pass so many pretty products
drools.gif
)

Susanne

Quote:
Wow that's like 2 months from now
amazed.gif

(better go and play some Lotto heehee! I can't work because I'm doing 2 University courses at a time so I'm super busy 7 days a week
th_dunno.gif
, but in my country having 2 Masters degrees is way better than 1 so a lot of students do this ... but unfortunately it means that you don't have time to earn any money because of double classes, double homeworks, double exams.. ah well, i'll think of something, I dont want to pass so many pretty products
drools.gif
)

*whisper* we will get SIX new collections in October
oh.gif
I already save money!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
*whisper* we will get SIX new collections in October
oh.gif
I already save money!

Six?
shockt.gif
tease.gif
sigh.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Six?
shockt.gif
tease.gif
sigh.gif

Six.

Suite Array
Sheer Minerals
Mineralized line
Creme Sheen
MAC for Ungaro
MAC Manish Arora

... and then the holiday collection
thud.gif

bis

Quote:
Six.

Suite Array
Sheer Minerals
Mineralized line
Creme Sheen
MAC for Ungaro
MAC Manish Arora

... and then the holiday collection
thud.gif

Oh, I can now breathe again
winks.gif

A lot of those I am not really interested in. So I can wait until next year to get a second face to wear all the make-up that is coming
cutey.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Oh, I can now breathe again
winks.gif

A lot of those I am not really interested in. So I can wait until next year to get a second face to wear all the make-up that is coming
cutey.gif

LOL - I will just pass the Creme Sheen collection.
Good to know that my birthday is in October - I don't only want gift cards but also some more faces
tong.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
They will be repromoted - Pleasantry for you and Dainty for me
winks.gif

And I want both of them, please.
cutey.gif

rocking chick

My MA told me that the top 3 best sellers are:

Gentle
Dainty
Pleasantry

so there are high hopes that these 3 will come back for the Mineralize line.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
My MA told me that the top 3 best sellers are:

Gentle
Dainty
Pleasantry

so there are high hopes that these 3 will come back for the Mineralize line.

Cool, I hope they will come back!

GlamYOURUs

Okay so I know that everyone recommended that I try...

Warm Soul
Nuance
Love Joy

(btw I am NC35)

and I did...BUT Nuance looked like Hipness on me which I have. So that was a NO. Warm Soul and Love Joy looked the same on me with LJ being darker. But they both looked like the Eversun BPB that I have so those were No's as well. O well, at least I tried! More money for other collections!

nursie

i picked up Pleasantry today when i got my starflash e/s, yAy! finally my perfect pink blush (this is so silly, but with all the blushes i have Pleasantry is the only pink!). the silkyness of these is awesome, so i now have Merrily and Pleasantry (and my daughter got Dainty, perfect on her!).

but, knowing what's coming (Cult of Cherry...i keep mistakenly calling it Cult of Chocolate, now wouldnt that be a neat collection), im not buying any more of the mineralized blushes. i hope to one day find the colors i didnt get but like in a CCO, besides, if i buy everything i'd not only be broke but it would hurt my fun shopping at the CCO's!

oh, and im kinda nerdy and love to know which things sell out quickest. the only one of these sold out at my counter was Love Thing
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs

Warm Soul
Nuance
Love Joy

(btw I am NC35)

and I did...BUT Nuance looked like Hipness on me which I have. So that was a NO. Warm Soul and Love Joy looked the same on me with LJ being darker. But they both looked like the Eversun BPB that I have so those were No's as well. O well, at least I tried! More money for other collections!

Does it mean you have passed them totally??
blinks.gif
How can this happen?

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs

Warm Soul
Nuance
Love Joy

(btw I am NC35)

Yeah, why spend the $ if you have something simular to them.
P.S. I LOVE my Nuance, I use it almost everyday now.
curtsey.gif