MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACosine
Does anyone have any idea as to why those 3 colours are chosen NOT to be re-released? Especially since Pleasantry looks so pleasantly lovely in the pot! Even though it makes me looks like a blush-over-applied doll.

I wonder that as well. I thought that pleasantry was one of the more popular ones. Why can't they just bring all 9 back!?!

blacktulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I wonder that as well. I thought that plesantry was one of the more popular ones. Why can't they just bring all 9 back!?!

iagree.gif
Would it be such a problem to bring all 9 back? I think all would sell well.

xxManBeaterxx

Wow i thought gleeful, love thing, and love joy wouldn't come back to see another day. I loved the other three colors =[ espeically nusance and pleasantry. I'm not too sad though, i know mac will come out with newer and better products that ill fall in love with.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Wow i thought gleeful, love thing, and love joy wouldn't come back to see another day. I loved the other three colors =[ espeically nusance and pleasantry. I'm not too sad though, i know mac will come out with newer and better products that ill fall in love with.

For me there won't be a better blush than Pleasantry
winks.gif
I am glad I bought a backup.
yes.gif

anjelik_dreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
winks.gif
yes.gif

I didn't and I definately can't afford to buy one here in Australia- I think it's around $45? I guess I'll just have to keep telling myself at least Dainty is coming back. It makes me look so healthy!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
winks.gif
yes.gif

I think I am going to exchange my Gleeful for a backup of Pleasantry. I love that color so much! Still on the fence about Nuance...

Nadeshda

I really wanted a true pink blush for the longest time, and I had been eyeing Pleasantry from the swatches on here, but with a grain of salt because of monitor settings. As soon as I saw the display, I was immediatly drawned to pleasantry and it was such a pretty pink color on my hand! I just wore it for the first time on Friday for a wedding, I love it, love it, love it, love it! It's the perfect pink color, it just makes me look flushed, it's absolutely lovely
smiles.gif

Then I got here and read this is not going to be permanent... why, MAC, why??
ssad.gif
I'm going to be heartbroken when I run out of it.

nadiya

I know, why wouldn't they bring back Pleasantry? You'd think they'd want to keep products they'd sell lots of! But MAC are always making good stuff LE, probably because it makes it more appealing and more people want to buy it!

Patricia

i bought dainty and i love it (i'm a nw20) but osmetimes i find it a bit hard to show up on me, like the blush is harder than regular blushes, does anyone have this problem?

nana2552

I am lemming over Love Joy but am hoping that it will be rereleased as a permanent blush in October...fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
i bought dainty and i love it (i'm a nw20) but osmetimes i find it a bit hard to show up on me, like the blush is harder than regular blushes, does anyone have this problem?

i'm not sure what # i am for mac foundations, since i have't used theirs before, but i'm like a medium beige and i have dainty. i wore it yesterday, and when i was applying it, it barely showed, but a while later, my cheeks looked flushed. i'm not sure if it was cuz it needed sometime to sink in or what

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana2552
I am lemming over Love Joy but am hoping that it will be rereleased as a permanent blush in October...fingers crossed

it will.
thmbup.gif
the colors that will be permanent have already been mentioned, and this is one of them.

HoneyLicious

i'm sorry if i'm annoying..
but is it still a speculation or it's been Confirmed that pleasantry and merrily and nuance is the LE one??
thanks so much!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyLicious
i'm sorry if i'm annoying..
but is it still a speculation or it's been Confirmed that pleasantry and merrily and nuance is the LE one??
thanks so much!!

It is confirmed, they won't come back.

CantAffordMAC

If I dont like Pleasantry, you guys are going DOWWWN

lol.gif
This will complete my collection, and Ill have 4 blushes. Love Thang, Merrily, Gentle and Pleasantry. Whoooo hoooo
dance.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
If I dont like Pleasantry, you guys are going DOWWWN

lol.gif
This will complete my collection, and Ill have 4 blushes. Love Thang, Merrily, Gentle and Pleasantry. Whoooo hoooo
dance.gif

I think you will! Pleasantry is pink perfection (and I have ALOT of pink blushes). Your blush collection looks alot like mine. I have those 4, plus Warm Soul. I have Dainty and Gleeful too, but I am exchanging them when I haul CoC. They don't excite me enough to keep.
ssad.gif