MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Did anyone tried to depot them?

PLEASE don't. They are not is a pan like the regular blushes. They are baked onto a metal plate. They will crumble if you try depot. Not only that but they are domed, so they won't fit into the blush palettes.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
PLEASE don't. They are not is a pan like the regular blushes. They are baked onto a metal plate. They will crumble if you try depot. Not only that but they are domed, so they won't fit into the blush palettes.

THANK YOU!!!
I was thinking to depot it, good thing i asked first. I would be crying if something happened to my Nuance.

MACosine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
If I dont like Pleasantry, you guys are going DOWWWN

lol.gif
This will complete my collection, and Ill have 4 blushes. Love Thang, Merrily, Gentle and Pleasantry. Whoooo hoooo
dance.gif

I dont think u'll like Pleasantry... I think u'll LOVE it! Pleasantry should look really lovely on ur complexion!

I personally think that Pleasantry looks like LOVE baked into a MAC pot! The pink is so lovely!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACosine

I personally think that Pleasantry looks like LOVE baked into a MAC pot! The pink is so lovely!

Sigh. That's it. Thank you!

abbyquack

Ladies do you think this collection will still be at counters in a week? I missed this collection because I'm horrid at picking blushes online, so I am hoping it will be available next week when I move back home ... TIA!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Ladies do you think this collection will still be at counters in a week? I missed this collection because I'm horrid at picking blushes online, so I am hoping it will be available next week when I move back home ... TIA!

I know they still had some at my counter when I went to pick up my CofC items -- I'm in Florida.

Sophia84

I got Nuance and Pleasantry last week and I just tried them for the 1st time, and I think I'm in
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
!!!!!
Seriously I love blushes but these 2 are a whole different story!
Too bad they are not going to re-release them
angry.gif

Nuance it's the PERFECT JLo type peachy, I have lots of peaches but I couldn't find that type of peach!!
Even tho I never wear cool toned blushes, Pleasantry is WOW!! I never thought I would look soo pretty with a pink blush !!

I need to get more of these!!
tong.gif

Heiaken

I'm so sad that I totally missed out Pleasantry
ssad.gif
I could try to get in from ebay but I would have to get it from someone in the US (haven't found any UK seller selling it) and I'm a bit afraid it it will be in one piece when I get it..

darkishstar

^^ The mac site for the UK should still have it right? None of them are sold out on the US site.

Which is tempting me with Merrily. That damn thing.

meg_curls

I didn't buy any of these (shockingly) when they first came out and haven't really given it much thought since they were going to come back with the expansion.
Is it worth getting Merrily, Nuance, and Pleasantry now? since they aren't coming back

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg_curls
I didn't buy any of these (shockingly) when they first came out and haven't really given it much thought since they were going to come back with the expansion.
Is it worth getting Merrily, Nuance, and Pleasantry now? since they aren't coming back

Pleasantry is definitely worth it!!

Heiaken

Quote:

Deffo get Nuance, it's on of my favs. Works really well on my NC15 skin.

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
^^ The mac site for the UK should still have it right? None of them are sold out on the US site.

Which is tempting me with Merrily. That damn thing.

Sadly MAC doesn't ship overseas
ssad.gif
So my only change it to get in from here or from Ebay..

meg_curls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Deffo get Nuance, it's on of my favs. Works really well on my NC15 skin.

ok thanks! it definitely seems to be one of the more different colors in the collection

makeba

Quote:

merrily is sooo worth getting! i thought this looked like serenly but it doesnt, at least on me it doesnt. so get it. use a light hand on this one becuz its so pigmented

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
merrily is sooo worth getting! i thought this looked like serenly but it doesnt, at least on me it doesnt. so get it. use a light hand on this one becuz its so pigmented

Ok, I guess now all three are loved by a lot of people here
winks.gif

darkishstar

Damn it. Should have waited on the other ones and got Nuance, Merrily, and Pleasantry first.

Only one I don't have out of the three is Merrily..