MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Moxy

I don't have any other brands as far as blushes are concerned, besides Dainty I have Dollymix and Don't be shy but those two are - just like you said - completely neglected! I think I'm only gonna buy mineralized blushes from now on.
thmbup.gif

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I didn't get Merrily in the end, and I have decided not to get it. How ironic, because when I said here I want to get it, I heard lots of praises on how lovely the colour is. But then the underlining point is that it is tricky to apply. Especially so for me, since I put makeup in the morning before work, always rushing
sweatdrop.gif

Honestly- it isn't even tricky!! You should reconsider
winks.gif

It's gorgeouusssss...

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
winks.gif

It's gorgeouusssss...

iagree.gif

It's a corgeous red and as long as you don't over apply it it's jus stunning!

Miss QQ

nonono.gif
Tempting me to buy Merrily eh...
No doubt I love the colour. Ok then. This Saturday I will drop by the MAC counter. If they still stock it, will buy it.
yes.gif
But I don't have 182. Not sure if it is easy to apply with 187.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
winks.gif

It's gorgeouusssss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
iagree.gif

It's a corgeous red and as long as you don't over apply it it's jus stunning!

Third that. Merrily is really great. I was doing some test runs on which brush
to use and how much I can apply etc. But now I can apply it in the mornings and I like you always in a rush.

glam8babe

i havnt touched my other mac blushes since getting nars orgasm and the mineralize blushes (dainty and gentle) im so glad these two are gonna be perm because i'll use them up in no time!

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Aaaaaaand?
winkiss.gif

And nothing! I behaved myself!
amazed.gif

I did, however, get my friend to buy herself Spiced Chocolate quad and O lipstick.
greengrin.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
And nothing! I behaved myself!
amazed.gif

I did, however, get my friend to buy herself Spiced Chocolate quad and O lipstick.
greengrin.gif

Merrily is really nice, but it depends on what you already have I guess.

Still not sure about the SC quad, I tell myself it is not working with my eyes
winks.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Merrily is really nice, but it depends on what you already have I guess.

Still not sure about the SC quad, I tell myself it is not working with my eyes
winks.gif

What eyes do you have? Pink?
tong.gif

I do have the red BPB. Hmm.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
What eyes do you have? Pink?
tong.gif

I do have the red BPB. Hmm.

*lol* depends on how long the party was
winks.gif

So, you kind of have Merrily, right?

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
*lol* depends on how long the party was
winks.gif

So, you kind of have Merrily, right?

That's what I keep telling myself.

Susanne

You all know I love my Sonic Chic blushes, but I have to say that they "disappear" so fast on my skin
th_dunno.gif
I have combination to oily skin and they don't last as long as my regular blushes.

CantAffordMAC

The thing I hate about them is I have to rub my brush on it many times to get enough color on my brush (not with love thing and merrily, of course)...

why?
ssad.gif

Catatonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
The thing I hate about them is I have to rub my brush on it many times to get enough color on my brush (not with love thing and merrily, of course)...

why?
ssad.gif

I don't have that problem but maybe that's cos I'm NC/NW15. I even have to be careful not to overapply, I barely touch the blush with my brush (as with other MAC blushes)
th_dunno.gif

I doubt you have, but are you sure noone touched the blush surface with their fingers/hands and got oil onto them?

Catatonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
You all know I love my Sonic Chic blushes, but I have to say that they "disappear" so fast on my skin
th_dunno.gif
I have combination to oily skin and they don't last as long as my regular blushes.

I don't have this problem with these blushes even though some blushes just slide off my cheeks (i have dryish and dehydrated skin). But I have noticed Dainty stays on much longer than Gentle. I even fell asleep with Dainty (it's bad, I know) on my cheeks and it was still there after my nap
tong.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_dunno.gif

I was actually surprised that they last allllll day on me! I also have combo/oily skin.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

why?
ssad.gif

Me too! Pleasentry and Gentle are that way with me. I feel like I have to add a hundred layers for it to even show up on my skin.