MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Nuance stays on me all day long.
Cannot wait till monday, I should receive my Pleasantry.
drools.gif

choochoo.gif
Go for Pleasantry!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
You all know I love my Sonic Chic blushes, but I have to say that they "disappear" so fast on my skin
th_dunno.gif
I have combination to oily skin and they don't last as long as my regular blushes.

That's weird, i have combo/oily skin but it lasts on me without having to touch up. Try setting it with a bit blot powder, that might let it stay a little longer.

I own merrily, gleeful and lovejoy. I am definately getting a back up of merrily. What else do you lovelies reccomend? I'm nc43 and i'm contemplating pleasantry since it's not coming back. Nuance maybe too light for me and it would just be like shimmer on my cheeks ,not bad as a highlighter?

TIA

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
The thing I hate about them is I have to rub my brush on it many times to get enough color on my brush (not with love thing and merrily, of course)...

why?
ssad.gif

the only one i have to do that with is warm soul. i have to apply many layers for it to show up. the others are fine with one or two layers.
th_dunno.gif

Catatonia

I caved in and ordered Pleasantry after so many of Susanne's raves, I just couldn't stand not having such an amazing blush. I felt like I was missing something perfect... I just had to have it!
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catatonia
I caved in and ordered Pleasantry after so many of Susanne's raves, I just couldn't stand not having such an amazing blush. I felt like I was missing something perfect... I just had to have it!
th_LMAO.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
You won't regret it
winkiss.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

Hehe.... Welcome to my club, Susanne's raves did the same efect on me. Will get it tomorrow, I hope I will love it as much Susanne does.
choochoo.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Hehe.... Welcome to my club, Susanne's raves did the same efect on me. Will get it tomorrow, I hope I will love it as much Susanne does.
choochoo.gif

Oh, please let me know!
yes.gif

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

LOL, I did the same... I didn't think it would work for me, but it did SO well... Thanks Susanne!!

Moxy

Girls, shhhhhh about Pleasantry!
lol.gif
I wantssss...
but it's either Pleasantry or cat food. And I don't want my kitty starving.
ssad.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Girls, shhhhhh about Pleasantry!
lol.gif
I wantssss...
but it's either Pleasantry or cat food. And I don't want my kitty starving.
ssad.gif

No, you can get really good cheap cat food
yes.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
You all know I love my Sonic Chic blushes, but I have to say that they "disappear" so fast on my skin
th_dunno.gif
I have combination to oily skin and they don't last as long as my regular blushes.

It's so weird. These msf blushes actually show up better on me as the day goes on, ie as the oils on my face creep up, lol. I actually have to powder my cheeks down!

Moxy

Quote:
No, you can get really good cheap cat food
yes.gif

Nope, only the best for my kitty. She's my soul ya know
greengrin.gif

This was the look I got from her when I bought Mutiny pigment in May
Picture67-1.jpg

There'll be no living with her if I buy a pink blush that I don't really need
lol.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
I don't have that problem but maybe that's cos I'm NC/NW15. I even have to be careful not to overapply, I barely touch the blush with my brush (as with other MAC blushes)
th_dunno.gif

I doubt you have, but are you sure noone touched the blush surface with their fingers/hands and got oil onto them?

Nope...nobody touched them...its weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I was actually surprised that they last allllll day on me! I also have combo/oily skin.
th_dunno.gif

Me too! Pleasentry and Gentle are that way with me. I feel like I have to add a hundred layers for it to even show up on my skin.

Maybe its our skin tone or something? It sucks!

Quote:
That's weird, I have to refresh the mineralized blushes after 6 hours.

After a day at work, I cant really see the blush anymore either...

Moxy...LOL @ the look from your cat!
rofl.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Oh, please let me know!
yes.gif

Of course I will! I even washed all my brushes yesterday, all ready for the new baby.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Nope, only the best for my kitty. She's my soul ya know
greengrin.gif

This was the look I got from her when I bought Mutiny pigment in May
Picture67-1.jpg

There'll be no living with her if I buy a pink blush that I don't really need
lol.gif

Oohhh... your cat is sooooo cute!!!! My cat is not even near my makeup, but i bet he would have a lot of fun with it.

Moxy

Quote:

Oohhh... your cat is sooooo cute!!!! My cat is not even near my makeup, but i bet he would have a lot of fun with it.

Ty!
yes.gif
You know what she did the other night? Rearranged all my eyeshadows. Apparently blues and greens don't go together you know. It's much more fun to put in between some pinks and gold ones. And I have to keep my brushes in the drawer because she wanted to lick them all the time
lol.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Ty!
yes.gif
You know what she did the other night? Rearranged all my eyeshadows. Apparently blues and greens don't go together you know. It's much more fun to put in between some pinks and gold ones. And I have to keep my brushes in the drawer because she wanted to lick them all the time
lol.gif

That is sooooooo cute!
rofl.gif

Moxy

Heehee don't get me started on stories about my kitty, I'll get banned
lol.gif

I don't have the heart to de-pot my eyeshadows because she loves the sound that e/s pots make when she paws them
rofl.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Ty!
yes.gif
lol.gif

LOL... Before my cat was stealing all of my q-tips, he likes to play with them. I can only imagine what would he do if I let him into my makeup house.
th_LMAO.gif
He loves to lick pretty much everything too.