MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Heehee don't get me started on stories about my kitty, I'll get banned
lol.gif

I don't have the heart to de-pot my eyeshadows because she loves the sound that e/s pots make when she paws them
rofl.gif

Its a she? Now i can understand her. How can she pass on these pretty colours and stuff
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Nope, only the best for my kitty. She's my soul ya know
greengrin.gif

This was the look I got from her when I bought Mutiny pigment in May
Picture67-1.jpg

There'll be no living with her if I buy a pink blush that I don't really need
lol.gif

omg, that's too cute!
girlhaha.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
LOL... Before my cat was stealing all of my q-tips, he likes to play with them. I can only imagine what would he do if I let him into my makeup house.
th_LMAO.gif
He loves to lick pretty much everything too.

My sis' persian cat steals all her q-tips too and stores them in her shoes
lol.gif
Gotta love 'em lmao.

coachkitten

Moxy your cat is adorable!
smiles.gif
My kitty is obsessed with q-tips as well and I have caught him a few times walking away with a mac brush in his mouth!
smiles.gif

Ethel

I thought my sonic chic blushes might be hard on the surface too, because I was getting such crappy pigmentation. I'd have to swipe three times per cheek. Then I started using UD's blush brush, which is more dense, and now I get fantastic color payoff. One swipe per cheek, that's it.

BunnyBunnyBunny

My cat used Electric Eel as a plaything and got it shattered. ;__;

You guys love Pleasantry?! What skintones are you? I'm curious because I looove pink blush, I think it is so cute and sexy, but I hate it on me. I always try pinks but I think my NW tones in my face with the pink blush makes me hate it. I realized recently that whenever someone is wearing pink and I LOVE it, they're NC toned, and on like NC30-40 skin it looks sooo pretty.

My NW20 looks sorta gross and blotchy with pink blush. =/ I always buy them, but always go back to my cool dirty-plumish-pinks, and especially back to corals, peaches, and bronzies.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

You guys love Pleasantry?! What skintones are you? I'm curious because I looove pink blush, I think it is so cute and sexy, but I hate it on me. I always try pinks but I think my NW tones in my face with the pink blush makes me hate it. I realized recently that whenever someone is wearing pink and I LOVE it, they're NC toned, and on like NC30-40 skin it looks sooo pretty.

My NW20 looks sorta gross and blotchy with pink blush. =/ I always buy them, but always go back to my cool dirty-plumish-pinks, and especially back to corals, peaches, and bronzies.

I am NC 30 and Pleasantry is the best pink blush I ever had! Well, everyone knows already
winks.gif

BaDKiTTy69

I am NC 30 also.
Just got my Pleasantry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif
It looks so pretty in the pot and in my purple Colour Form makeup bag!!!!!!!!!
I of course ran to the bathroom right away to give it a try. But my makeup from morning looks kinda messy right now
thmbdn.gif
, so I cannot say if it looks good or not. Plus its my first pink blush so I think I have to get use to it.
Thank you Susanne!!!!!
yes.gif
I will make sure I will love this blush!!!

glamqueen1

I'm a NW20 and I'd rather go with softer cool blushes, such as Gentle, or True Romantic BPB or Blooming from the CoC. I can wear Merrily, but I can't wear Pleasantry. I love wearing my True Romantic with cool lips and warm eyes!
cutey.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I am NC 30 also.
Just got my Pleasantry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif
It looks so pretty in the pot and in my purple Colour Form makeup bag!!!!!!!!!
I of course ran to the bathroom right away to give it a try. But my makeup from morning looks kinda messy right now
thmbdn.gif
, so I cannot say if it looks good or not. Plus its my first pink blush so I think I have to get use to it.
Thank you Susanne!!!!!
yes.gif
I will make sure I will love this blush!!!

choochoo.gif
Enjoy playing with it!!

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamqueen1
I'm a NW20 and I'd rather go with softer cool blushes, such as Gentle, or True Romantic BPB or Blooming from the CoC. I can wear Merrily, but I can't wear Pleasantry. I love wearing my True Romantic with cool lips and warm eyes!
cutey.gif

I loved pleasantry in the pot, but on me, it just looked blah
ssad.gif

I'm NW15 for reference. I just end up looking too damn PINK!

Actually... I'm having a similarish problem with Gentle- though not to the same extent. I can wear it, but I just don't LOVE it the way I love Dainty, Love Thing and Merrily. It's so pretty on my hand though... lol (note that my hand does seem more yellow toned)

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
I can wear it, but I just don't LOVE it the way I love Dainty

I am abusing my Dainty to the extent of being inappropriate
lol.gif
Hence the wish to own other mineralized blushes. They're being re-promoted in October yeah? Can't wait to get more.

Heiaken

I'm NC15 and own Merrily, Nuance and Warm Soul. Wich others (besides Pleasantry that I just cant' get in to my hands) would you recomend to me? I have blue eyes wiht a hint of green.

MrsMay

Quote:

I tried pleasantry for the first time today and while I really liked it, it wasnt as strong on me as sweetness BPB. It was a LOT more sheer and I had to swipe a couple of times to get a decent colour.

Currently I'm between NW15-20 if that helps Bunny...

darkishstar

Quote:

NC30. Guilty.
greengrin.gif
I love Pleasantry too.

lipglass_junkie

Crap, why can't Merrily come back? I love it so much!!!! I think this will be my first backup, they still have it at my counter. If I run out of this blush, I'm seriously gonna cry!
ssad.gif