Pleasantry + Glissade =
th_happy1.gif
At least on me
cutey.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
My cat used Electric Eel as a plaything and got it shattered. ;__;

You guys love Pleasantry?! What skintones are you? I'm curious because I looove pink blush, I think it is so cute and sexy, but I hate it on me. I always try pinks but I think my NW tones in my face with the pink blush makes me hate it. I realized recently that whenever someone is wearing pink and I LOVE it, they're NC toned, and on like NC30-40 skin it looks sooo pretty.

My NW20 looks sorta gross and blotchy with pink blush. =/ I always buy them, but always go back to my cool dirty-plumish-pinks, and especially back to corals, peaches, and bronzies.

I'm lighter than NW15 and I <3 pleasantry! I do need to make sure I don't put too much on, or I'll look ridiculously pink all over, but with just a bit it's a lovely flush.

Moxy

Haven't seen much love for Gleeful in this thread
th_dunno.gif
although there's a lot of its swatches in the swatch thread. I'm quite intrigued to get it, it seems less red than Merrily but still a nice warm colour. Does anyone have any thoughts on Gleeful?

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
th_dunno.gif
although there's a lot of its swatches in the swatch thread. I'm quite intrigued to get it, it seems less red than Merrily but still a nice warm colour. Does anyone have any thoughts on Gleeful?

I've only swatched it in store, but I found it to be unremarkable.

Moxy

Really :O I like it in all swatch pictures. But I haven't seen it in person so I really can't say. I can't wait to see them once they're permanent so I can swatch them all.

sleepyhead

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

i love it! it's like merrily, but a hint more brown and MUCH easier to work with when you are in a hurry
yes.gif

trojanchick99

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

I love Gleeful. I'm NC40 and it is the perfect plummy brown. I love to layer it with Other Worldly (I'm sure Trace Gold would work as well).

darkishstar

I love Gleeful too! It's a plummy coral brown. Hahahha. Sounds complicated, but it's a sheerer Merrily to me that is a hint more brown and plum.
smiles.gif

LP_x

I have Dainty and I absolutely ADORE it. I want to buy Pleasantry and Nuance too, but they're not being repromoted. Oh well, I'm not too bothered. Defo going to buy Gentle though, and maybe another Dainty
heart2.gif

BaDKiTTy69

I have Nuance and Pleasantry. I have to say Nuance is my fav blush now! I reach for it almost everyday. But I wanna get Dainty too.
smiles.gif

TwistedFaith

It looks like Pleasantry is sold out on the U.S. site. I hope everyone who wanted it got it in time!

Do I really really need a back-up of Nuance? It seems like it would take forever to get through one of these, but I love it - I am wearing it everyday and I will be sad when it's gone.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
It looks like Pleasantry is sold out on the U.S. site. I hope everyone who wanted it got it in time!

Do I really really need a back-up of Nuance? It seems like it would take forever to get through one of these, but I love it - I am wearing it everyday and I will be sad when it's gone.

I was thinking about getting a backup too, but then I decided not to. Cause MAC is coming out with so much stuff all the time. I am sure I will be able find someting close to it or maybe even something better. Plus I think Nuace will last for a long time. I use mine almost everyday too and its still looks like brand new.