MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor

Nuance is gorgeous... it is a bit similiar on me to Joyous but I think it is a bit softer and you can layer it to get darker.

YAY!! Nuance is like joyous ? !! Really?? I'll be so happy if it is, cos I missed out on Joyous in the BPB.........and so wished I had bought it
ssad.gif
(DAMN sweetness and true romantic looking so pretty hehe
thmbdn.gif
) Did someone mention they are bringing BPB back or is that these mineralise ones? or did I dream that?
lol.gif

Wooooo, am all
yahoo.gif
for mine arriving now!!

elegant-one

Gleeful is the one color that is really throwing me off. It just looks blah for some reason without any distinct color. Is it a dusty rose?

And, Merrily looks more berry than burnt on your arm Melliquor

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Gleeful is the one color that is really throwing me off. It just looks blah for some reason without any distinct color. Is it a dusty rose?

And, Merrily looks more berry than burnt on your arm Melliquor

It is sort of like dusty rose but if you add a bit of coral to it as well.

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Wow, I love them more and more! No goods today at my counter - it is going to be Saturday.

I cannot wait to see what you think of them Susanne!!
yahoo.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
IMO I think that Dainty is similar to Alpha Girl in color, but different in texture, pay off, and finish. Dainty would make a great starter blush, as would Pleasantry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please don’t tell me this!! I wanted to narrow down my wish list but could only narrow it to 5!! Dainty is not in cause I tired Alpha Girl in the store and it just didn’t show up on me (by the way also spaced out needed a lot of layering to show up), anyways I thought Dainty will not show … ladies please tell me Dainty will not show on me (I’m NC30, sometimes I also add NW25 to get a better match).
th_dunno.gif

My Wish List so far
Gleeful
Gentle
Love Joy
Merrily
Love Thing

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
BTW - where is the 181SE on the UK site??
hmm.gif

Mac took the 181SE and 189 down because everybody was getting it for free. There was about 10 of us on here that got them for free
th_DANCE.gif

Luceuk

I'm still in shock that we got them before the US! I ordered them all apart from Love Joy, I just didn't like the look of that one. I think it would look muddy on me.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I'm still in shock that we got them before the US! I ordered them all apart from Love Joy, I just didn't like the look of that one. I think it would look muddy on me.

I know
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
!!!! I don't know why Mac does this. I think US & Europe should get them at the same time... maybe a few days of each other but not weeks or a month.

Susanne

Quote:
Mac took the 181SE and 189 down because everybody was getting it for free. There was about 10 of us on here that got them for free
th_DANCE.gif

For free?? WTF?? OMG...
shockt.gif
*packing my stuff and moving to the UK just in time*
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
I know
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
!!!! I don't know why Mac does this. I think US & Europe should get them at the same time... maybe a few days of each other but not weeks or a month.

Don't forget the Beauty Powder Blushes! It was the same.

AudreyNicole

Hey, did anyone in the UK notice whether or not there was a triangle next to the 181se? I forgot to ask my MA if this was LE or permanent...

Yeah so now I am back to not knowing which ones I am getting first.
lol.gif

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Hey, did anyone in the UK notice whether or not there was a triangle next to the 181se? I forgot to ask my MA if this was LE or permanent...

Yeah so now I am back to not knowing which ones I am getting first.
lol.gif

I think there was before it disappeared. I didn't notice one next to the 189.

andreacvbb

hey elegant-one!

thank you so much sweety!

tomorrow i will go to mac. i need to know if they have the sonic chic collection yet...

i will finally take 4.....but i have an excuse...because i only own 2 blushes!!!

i tell everybody a secret....

i did the makeup for one of my best friends time ego....and...

she doesnt know how to use the eyelash curler because she NEVER see an eyelash curler before in her hole life
jawdrop.gif
!!!

even her boyfriend does known what a it looks like and for what it is..*lol*

go sleep now...hope everybody has a good day....byeee