MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell
Susanne, ich which city did you call the counters?

In Munich ist everything (Cool Heat, Electroflash, Duo MSF) available, but not Sonic chic.
Maybe you can get your stuff at douglas online tomorrow?

Münster, Essen, Dortmund, Oberhausen. I try to order it at Ludwig Beck in Munich now.

Bluebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Münster, Essen, Dortmund, Oberhausen. I try to order it at Ludwig Beck in Munich now.

I'm going to Beck on monday. At douglas.de they are putting the stuff already online, so we will be available to order our goodies soon.

I'm very sad, that I can't get the sonic chic blushes until the end of july
thmbdn.gif
in Germany.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Hehe, I too love blushers.........
greengrin.gif
I couldn't resist Nuance.
drools.gif
oOOH maybe we should compare what blushers we have?
greengrin.gif
I love noseying at other peoples blushes list haha!!

Susanne, I hope you get your stuff soon, I know how excited you have been for this new stuff......and how you've saved up. It will all be worth it soon!!

Nuance just looks gorgeous, If you look at this thread its all about everyones blushers lol I havent got as many as some people
ssad.gif

http://specktra.net/f239/how-many-bl...em-down-66041/

Sorry to hijack the thread x

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Heres what Audrey originally posted:

Dainty is the lightest of all of the colors, and is a peachy pink, similar to Shy Beauty BPB. Nuance was very pretty, but I am afraid this one might have the same tendency to turn orange on some skintones like Spaced Out from NSF.

Thank you! I knew I had read a description somewhere, but I got galopping dementia... been sitting on a bus for 10 hours today, and only slept 2 hours last night. At least I've got a long weekend ahead of me now
sleepy.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
Me too! About Gleeful, that is...I've been looking for a really neutral (not like, brown neutral, like...hard to explain. Close to just a basic natural not-trying-to-alter-your-cheeks-too-much kind of flush, if that makes sense) blush for a while and I have a feeling Gleeful might be it. A dusty deep pink just sounds great to me, if applied lightly on my NC15-20 skin.

I'll gladly report back to this thread once I've tested it and possibly purchased it in person, but by then so will all of you so it might be a moot issue. I still will though!
yes.gif

Well, some people have said it's a dusty pink with coral in it. So it might not be THAT natural, but I'm hoping it'll give me a pretty flush that'll work with NC30 skin.
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Well, some people have said it's a dusty pink with coral in it. So it might not be THAT natural, but I'm hoping it'll give me a pretty flush that'll work with NC30 skin.
smiles.gif

OoOo, I could see Gleeful looking lovely on your skin! A perfect summer flush!

elegant-one

Quote:
Sorry, I am pissed off. MAC Germany has delivery problems, no goods have arrived yet and no one knows when the new collections (Cool Heat, Electroflash, Sonic Chic, New View) will arrive here.

All the rest of Europe has them already and we are the fools here again
angry.gif

I am really frustrated and sad today. I have saved money for these collections since weeks and now no one wants my money. I called four counters today that I could reach - it is a general problem. I don't want posting today here.

Oh Susanne, that is just awful!
thmbdn.gif
Does a manager know anything about it? Maybe call your 1800 MAC # ? Maybe you'll hear some good news soon - I sure hope so

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
my dilemma as well. ive got the 182 brush but for some reason i really want the 181se but i dont know if i need it...?? i was thinking itd be good for my makeup bag i keep in my handbag.

also i ordered pleasantry, nuance and warm soul yesterday and now i cant stop thinking about dainty! lol i just dont know if i need them or not, its so confusing!

The 181se is on my list, handbag or travelling. Plus the 182, is it not too big as a blush brush?

I think I will get Warm Soul and maybe another one, maybe Pleasantry or Dainty. Whichever is less pink on me
winks.gif

bis

Quote:
Sorry, I am pissed off. MAC Germany has delivery problems, no goods have arrived yet and no one knows when the new collections (Cool Heat, Electroflash, Sonic Chic, New View) will arrive here.

angry.gif

I am really frustrated and sad today. I have saved money for these collections since weeks and now no one wants my money. I called four counters today that I could reach - it is a general problem. I don't want posting today here.

This is really weird. As if a van got missing somewhere along the route...

But why are the collections online @douglas and why has Ludwig Beck them already?

I just hope they get enough, even if it is late. I am in Munich in two weeks and I hope to pick something up then.

newagetomatoz

Quote:

angry.gif

Oh! I feel so bad for you Susanne!

Sending you a big hug!
grouphug2.gif
And a few more:
th_hug.gif
friends.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
That logic is good enough for me.
greengrin.gif

And since you are such a blush fiend, what PRO shades would you recommend? I'm debating between Azalea, Salsarose, Devil, Cantaloupe, Full Fuchsia, and Dirty Plum. Right now, I only want to get 1-2 of them, but they all look so appealing.

*snickering* bad girl, bad girl....I just got Pro blush Rhubarb.
tong.gif

I love rhubarb pie
yummy.gif
angelic.gif
that will work just as good as any other excuse.

I just saw a new real picture of Warm Soul - verrrry pretty!
and, Merrily....this looked really pretty too...uh oh

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
*snickering* bad girl, bad girl....I just got Pro blush Rhubarb.
tong.gif

I love rhubarb pie
yummy.gif
angelic.gif
that will work just as good as any other excuse.

I just saw a new real picture of Warm Soul - verrrry pretty!
and, Merrily....this looked really pretty too...uh oh

Are we all on the same blush wavelength? Because I just ordered Azalea, Salsa Rose, Full Fuchsia, Devil, Rhubarb, Dirty Plum and one other. I know, I know, but these have been on my wish list for over a year, and I just wanted to go ahead and get blush mostly out of my system.

And I will also add that apparently Flame Red is very similar to Mystic for those who missed out on Mystic or who are trying to find it. And House Wine is similar to Fever, but less red. Hopefully that helps anyone who like me, has to order Pro items blindly.

Anyway, I don't know how excited I am about these shades though (or the price tag). I am not making a wishlist, I will just have to wait and see what I like in the store.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by muibien
Which ones would you suggest I should get as I´m NC40-42 with blond hair and blue eyes?
cutey.gif

you could prob pull off most of them
thmbup.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Are we all on the same blush wavelength? Because I just ordered Azalea, Salsa Rose, Full Fuchsia, Devil, Rhubarb, Dirty Plum and one other. I know, I know, but these have been on my wish list for over a year, and I just wanted to go ahead and get blush mostly out of my system.

And I will also add that apparently Flame Red is very similar to Mystic for those who missed out on Mystic or who are trying to find it. And House Wine is similar to Fever, but less red. Hopefully that helps anyone who like me, has to order Pro items blindly.

Anyway, I don't know how excited I am about these shades though (or the price tag). I am not making a wishlist, I will just have to wait and see what I like in the store.

HaHa...I posted under your other request for swatche or description information, but decide to order it anyway. I think they will all be very pretty.

Are you getting any of the Sonic Chic blushes?

Let us know what you think of the blush colors!
winks.gif

NatalieMT

I picked up Warm Soul and Dainty today, was also tempted by Gentle but I was trying to keep my purchases to a minimum. When I saw the stand I thought those two especially were the ones that sort of shouted 'buy me'. I like very much how sheer they are and how the colours are not overpowering on me being so fair.

I love how Warm Soul is sort of a bronzer on me and how Dainty isn't too pink, it just looks really fresh. Definitely thought this was one of the best collections so far this year.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle

Well, since you already ordered them and you love us here at Specktra so much, would you mind posting swatches of them when they come in?
friends.gif
whistle.gif

I just ordered Azalea and Salsarose because I'm already planning on getting four of the Sonic Chic blushes, a 187, two 227s, a blush palette, a Sculpt pan, and an Emphasize pan.
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Quote:

I just ordered Azalea and Salsarose because I'm already planning on getting four of the Sonic Chic blushes, a 187, two 227s, a blush palette, a Sculpt pan, and an Emphasize pan.
greengrin.gif

That's Awesome
thmbup.gif
I almost went ahead & bought Azalea too...maybe I'll wait to see what you think. Really, you will have a very nice blush collection then.

I think I posted this before, but I have worn Salsarose with TT Hot N saucy or Tropic Glow almost everyday because its so pretty on
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
That's Awesome
thmbup.gif
I almost went ahead & bought Azalea too...maybe I'll wait to see what you think. Really, you will have a very nice blush collection then.

I think I posted this before, but I have worn Salsarose with TT Hot N saucy or Tropic Glow almost everyday because its so pretty on
winks.gif

Awww, thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Before I decided to get Azalea, I tried some Fuchsia pigment on my cheeks just to get an idea of the color. It was way too frosty for my liking, but if Azalea is anything near that, I'm going to be one extremely happy gal.
yahoo.gif

OO, and I just sent my B2Ms in, and one of them was for Tropic Glow! Yay! I seriously can't wait for them to come in now! lol

Elegant-one, I may have missed it, but did you finally decided on what you're getting from Sonic Chic, or are you still deciding?

elegant-one

Quote:
Awww, thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Before I decided to get Azalea, I tried some Fuchsia pigment on my cheeks just to get an idea of the color. It was way too frosty for my liking, but if Azalea is anything near that, I'm going to be one extremely happy gal.
yahoo.gif

OO, and I just sent my B2Ms in, and one of them was for Tropic Glow! Yay! I seriously can't wait for them to come in now! lol

Elegant-one, I may have missed it, but did you finally decided on what you're getting from Sonic Chic, or are you still deciding?

I've heard others say that Azalea is beautiful on. I can't wait to hear what you think
winks.gif

Well, I was @5 Dainty, Pleasantry, Gentle, Warm Soul, Love Thing, & then I saw that new picture of Merrily...so now I'm debating about it. Plus, i saw Merrily used on a brides cheeks on the other site, although it was hard to discern the color in the photo.

I'm only getting 3 of the eyeshadows, so i don't mind having new blushes
yes.gif