MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyv6
I just placed my order too for the 8 blushes, 5 MES, two l/g and one l/s, overnighted it so it will be here tomorrow. YAY!!!!

lol, which blush did you NOT get?

mollyv6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
lol, which blush did you NOT get?

Love Joy- too brown I'm thinking. I LOVE blush. I have 32 or so as of right now and with Sonic Chic I will have 40 and I do use all of them.
yes.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
How long does everyone think it will take for certain colors to sell out?

I don't know, but I sure did my part. All the shadows, all the blushes, 4 msf duos, the 189, 1 ls, 2 lg and yeah, that's it.

mollyv6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I don't know, but I sure did my part. All the shadows, all the blushes, 4 msf duos, the 189, 1 ls, 2 lg and yeah, that's it.

Wow, what an awesome haul, what do you like using the 189 for? I have so many brushes from MAC but that one does not stand out to me, so I'm curious. TIA.

Face2Mac

You can now buy online at MAC. Go get em, girls. I will meet you there.

Love Thing or Gleeful, ahhhh, which one to get. I can't take this. I need psychiatric help.

jenntoz

Quote:
Love Joy- too brown I'm thinking. I LOVE blush. I have 32 or so as of right now and with Sonic Chic I will have 40 and I do use all of them.
yes.gif

With all that blush they should give you a free brush
smiles.gif

Nice Haul btw!!!

Liya2007

Finally everything is up for grabs
yahoo.gif

I got Gleeful, Gentle, Love Joy, Merrily, Love Thing & 2 MES (the Blue Duo and the Green one)
drools.gif

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Now I’m BROKE, BROKE BROKE
cry.gif
. I have to be really picky with StarFlash & Overrich (as if i don't say this with every collection but it never works)
girl_devil.gif
[/font]

clotheswhore

I ordered 4 blushes (Pleasantry, Love Thing, Gently, and Gleeful) and 2 MES (Fresh Green Mix and Odd Couple). I hope I get these tomorrow. I just picked standard shipping, but if I order things early enough I typically get it the following day.
yahoo.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
You can now buy online at MAC. Go get em, girls. I will meet you there.

Love Thing or Gleeful, ahhhh, which one to get. I can't take this. I need psychiatric help.

There is a swatch of Love Thing in the Sonic Chic Swatch Forum.

Looks good. But Merrily does too.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Wow, what an awesome haul, what do you like using the 189 for? I have so many brushes from MAC but that one does not stand out to me, so I'm curious. TIA.

The #189 is new, so I will be using it for the first time. I will try it with the MSF Duos or liquid foundation. I don't care for the #190 brush for liquid foundation. It's too hard and it makes foundation streaky unless you baby it. I usually use the #188 mini duo-fibre or the #109 small contour brush for my liquid foundations.

blindpassion

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!! hahahah
I always wait until Thursday to go see the collections,
and I like to give my fav MA the sale so she can meet her goals,
since shes the one who always helps me decide...

but MAN im sitting here watching you all buy online,
and if Canadian shipping didnt cost a body part, I would buy!

But I'll take what I would have paid for shipping into the store and I can buy a whole nother blush with it.

IM SO EXCITED.
I cant even waittttt.

Last night I dreamed that MAC did this thing for preferred customers where they let them buy the collections a few days early... IF ONLY!!!

smiles.gif

enjoy your stuff! post pics so I can drool!!!!

My list is stil: dainty, gentle, pleasantry, and maybe merrily!

clslvr6spd

^^ I am in the same boat. I want it NOW! but I don't want to pay a but load for shipping....having no patience is killing me!

stv578

I think for this collection in particular, it'll be worth the wait. I found things to be a lot different irl... it's just 48 more hours!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
It shows that free shipping is available when I click on the MAC Canada website.

Yeah but whenever I do free shipping for my Canadian purchases, it ends up taking atleast a week and a half for it to get here and I'm really not willling to wait that long if I can just go on Thursday and have them right away haha.

No patience for these babies.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
^^ That's shocking customer service!

In the UK, MAC has been releasing the collections online two days before the collection goes instore, except for this last lot. Some of us who've used a free shipping code have managed to get a next delivery upgrade so that we've received our haul on the same day that the collections are available instore.

I hope you manage get what you want soon - I think these would look gorgeous with your complexion.
yes.gif

Thanks love, that's the beauty of having like WHITE skin haha (mac foundation in NC15 is almost too dark), everything shows up really well... thats the silver lining I guess haha.

Yeah its kind of insane how long it takes, free shipping for Canadians isnt "next day" shipping, its like 5 - 7 business day shipping... so if I ordered it today it'd probably come next Thursday
ssad.gif

The two times Ive ordered offline its taken just under two business weeks...

scary.

So I just dont do it, we have a nice MAC freestanding store about 6 minute drive from my house, so thats a plus I guess.

I'm always so shocked to hear that ya'll can order stuff and get it next day! amazing, Canada post sucks haha
ssad.gif