Originally Posted by ohsoshy
Is there a dupe for Love Thing?

nope.gif
I don't think so...

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoshy
Is there a dupe for Love Thing?

No way! Love Thing is unique and its the most gorgeous color for a blush I have ever seen. The right plum color with the right shimmer and sparkle. If I had to pick one, this would definitely be it!
yes.gif

lazytolove

how come nobody mention about Nuance blush? I think it's a beautiful color. Since most of you mention about Love Thing and Merrily, i have to get them right away. So far i bougnt Nuance and damn the 181 brush is so cute LOVE IT LOVE ITTT.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeanneMarie
Is the sweetness BPB similar to pleasantry?

Sweetness is a lot brighter and more pigmented.

Trista

So I wore Pleasantry today and I love it. Oh man I gotta stop reading these threads cause now I'm contemplating checking out the other colors I didn't get.

AudreyNicole

I agree with GlamYOURus! Love Thing is my pick for the entire collection, and GlamYOURus and I have completely different skin tones. It really does work for everyone. I swatched it next to nearly all of the darker blushes in the same color family in the permanent line, and it doesn't compare at all. It is just GORGEOUS!

imperfectbeauty

*sigh* im getting convinced to get love thing which was the other one that swatched beautifully!! i dont use my blush too often so i might hold out and see which ones will come back later in the fall....
plus i wanna save for other collections.

omgitzstephanie

OH LORD! I'm so happy! These are just so pretty! The first time I went to see these my MA put on Love Joy + Merrily, this time she put on Love Joy + Love Thing and OH MY GOD
drools.gif
LOVE. Ahhh I'm so happy but now I'm regreting I didn't get more! I'm sooo going back to get Gentle & Danity and maybe Pleasantry! So pretty, I don't even care how much money I spend anymore. But I would say Love Thing is similar to Merrily, but IMHO, Love Thing is more pretty because its more of a raspberry pink while Merrily is kinda coral/orange red. I think Love Thing is more wear-able because it looks more natural. But which ones such I get? Gentle, Dainty or Pleasantry?!

annie333

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I agree with GlamYOURus! Love Thing is my pick for the entire collection, and GlamYOURus and I have completely different skin tones. It really does work for everyone. I swatched it next to nearly all of the darker blushes in the same color family in the permanent line, and it doesn't compare at all. It is just GORGEOUS!

Love Thing is amazing. I am wearing today and when I went to the MAC stand, the MA there, whom I've never met before mind you, took one look at me and said "Somebody already bought Love Thing..." I smiled at her and said "Honey, after I pay for this one (holding Warm Soul), I'll have them all!"

But how cool that she could just tell by looking at me what color I had on.

panther27

Quote:

ITA with you and GlamYOURus!I got Love Thing yesterday and-LOVE IT
yes.gif
So pretty-like a plum raspberry color.I also got Pleasantry-these are the best.
th_DANCE.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
ITA with you and GlamYOURus!I got Love Thing yesterday and-LOVE IT
yes.gif
So pretty-like a plum raspberry color.I also got Pleasantry-these are the best.
th_DANCE.gif

I wore Love Thing yesterday, and Pleasantry today. Plan on wearing Gentle tomorrow! I love these!
yes.gif

nursie

i wore merrily today, and its just a nice rosy shade all day, it has a tiny bit of coral to it but not orangy (it matches the color when i get slightly sunburned lol). i went back to look at all of the blushes again today, but i was fine with just merrily, i got dainty for my daughter (who hasnt spent all these years in the sun like me!) and dainty is perfect for her
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Oooooh, where is my UPS guy with my blushes?! I swear he thinks I have a crush on him...but really dude, I just want the junk in your trunk. (truck!)

hahahaha...I meant truck, but typed trunk....ah, I just left it for ya'lls amusement
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Oooooh, where is my UPS guy with my blushes?! I swear he thinks I have a crush on him...but really dude, I just want the junk in your trunk. (truck!)

hahahaha...I meant truck, but typed trunk....ah, I just left it for ya'lls amusement
winks.gif

th_roll1.gif

I can't wait to see what you think of these! Which ones did you order?

elegant-one

Quote:
th_roll1.gif

I can't wait to see what you think of these! Which ones did you order?

Dainty, Gentle, Love Thang, Warm Soul & Pleasantry
Sooo anxious to see what they look like.

I'm so bad
tong.gif

Oh, I'm so glad you're happy with Love Thing...it sounds so pretty

Karen_B

Tomorrow is the first day I'll have a chance to check these out in the shops... I had to order Gentle and Pleasantry from Mac_Mocha just to make sure I'd get a hold of them, I was away when Sonic Chic was released here.
I have a feeling I'll walk away with Love Thing if they still have it. You all make it sound so lovely. Damn, these threads are bad for my economy!