MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

thelove4tequila

Man with all this talk about Love Thing......makes me wonder......should I order this also????? Hahahah. Specktra is so bad.
smiles.gif

andreacvbb

hey u all...

today i went to mac..i am so dissapoint...they didnt get the blushes
weeping.gif

i want my blushes now....
i am getting dainty and pleasentry for sure....and now i have to decide between love thing / gentle and merrily / gleeful.....
so maybe i am getting the lighter ones because i am nw15...
and in october i go for love thing and merrily....
th_dunno.gif
what would u recomend me?

there are still a few collections i am passing (new view,overrich,lustre twins,starflash)...well thats what i am saying now...i am sure it will change..but i prefer to spend my money in other collections...

hey susanne...are u happy with ur blushes?hope so....
do u know when is the release date in august for color fourms?
i didnt know that this collection will be released also here in europe...i want maybe a pigment and the advance brush set...

big hug for everybody

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
LOL - I realize slowly that waiting is over and I got my products
winks.gif
I will post pics of Pleasantry with all my other pink blushes tomorrow
yes.gif

Et voilà!! For all the pink lovers out there
winkiss.gif
More pics in the swatch thread.

Pleasantry, Pink Swoon, Don't Be Shy, Fashion Frenzy, Sweetness

DSC00157-1.jpg

Who loves them as well?

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
Yay! UPS delivered my goodies last night! I really love everything I got...well, maybe not pleasantry cause I am unsure how the color looks on me(I don't have any other pink blushes though so 1 is always good to have , right?)
BUT...now I want to get Gentle also! All this talk about it & how gorgeous it is & everyone seems to be buying it & the swatches are all sooooo pretty, I feel like it will be the first to sell out. Ugh, lemmings....

Try Pleasantry over some bronzer, i bet it'll look gorgeous! A long time ago, before I became the blush addict i am now, a MAC ma used Dame (which for me was way more colour than i had ever worn before) and she applied it over bronzer and the combo looked amazing! I now wear Sweetness over bronzer as well. Pleasantry isn't quite a bright as Sweetness, so this one should work on its own, but I think it'll probably look amazing with bronzer as well!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
winkiss.gif

DSC00157-1.jpg

Who loves them as well?

Hahaha I just posted swatches of ALL my pink blushes in comparison to the new pink blushes in Sonic in the swatch forum as well.
cutey.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Pleasantry in comparison:

Clockwise:

Pleasantry, Pink Swoon, Don't Be Shy (Barbie 07), Fashion Frenzy (Fafi 08), Sweetness (BPB)

DSC00157-1.jpg

Without flash:

DSC00159-1.jpg

I have all of them but Sweetness and LOVE them all!
smiles.gif
Bright pink blushes get me every time!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
winkiss.gif

DSC00157-1.jpg

Who loves them as well?

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I'm sooooo happy I got Pleasentry! I cannot wait for my package to get here.

Susanne

BTW - my b/f and I had a car accident today. We are ok, the car is not, but it is just a car! You will be able to repair the damage.
*whisper* Don't tell that my b/f!

blindpassion

Quote:
BTW - my b/f and I had a car accident today. We are ok, the car is not, but it is just a car! You will be able to repair the damage.

oh no!!!

im so glad to hear you're okay!
ssad.gif
thats scary! be safe girlie!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
oh no!!!

im so glad to hear you're okay!
ssad.gif
thats scary! be safe girlie!

The shock is big at first, but it could have been worse. We had luck!!

andreacvbb

Quote:

hope u both are fine....!!!

and i am sorry for calling u susana...i have a friend named so...so i am a little bit confused
fool.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
hope u both are fine....!!!

and i am sorry for calling u susana...i have a friend named so...so i am a little bit confused
fool.gif

No problem, Susanne, Susann, Susana, Susie - I will hear to everything
winks.gif
We are international here. At home I am just Susie.

BlahWah

Quote:

*whisper back* okay! *normal voice* But we're glad to hear you're okay! Hopefully the repairs won't cost too much. We've had a good set of car woes for the last 3 years so I feel your pain!

Just came back from Hillcrest to pick up Gentle and WOW, it's sooo pretty! It showed up deeper on my skin than I expected. The MA tried Pleasantry on one cheek and Gentle on the other and the obvious choice was Gentle. Pleasantry was pretty but I can lighten Gentle to get a similar effect, and I just don't have a blush like Gentle!

And I take back what I said about Gentle not being as raspberry as I wanted. It can be tweaked a bit but it definitely looks lighter in the swatches than irl for me. I love how she barely brushed the 129 over it and yet made my cheeks look so juicy! And the shimmer makes it buff out so well and easily it actually looked almost airbrushed! I'm crossing all fingers and toes 10x over that Merrily, Pleasantry and Dainty will be back in the fall - these are absolutely gorgeous! I haven't played with Love Thing yet but I know I'm going to be blissfully wearing it sometime soon!

*edit* lol, how many exclaimation marks can I use when raving about these blushes!!

HeatherAnn

I picked up Gentle & Dainty- I am so in love with both of them! Dainty is VERY similar to NARS orgasm- maybe a teeny bit lighter/sheerer. I only got two b/c I wanted to keep my sonic chic/ electroflash order under $120. In retrospect I should have gotten less of the eyeshadow & more of the blush. I hope nuance & pleasantry are made permanent!