MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Julie5

Yes, Happy birthday Audrey! I hope you were blessed with a wonderfull day!!! And of a few MAC giftcards to go with it
winkiss.gif

pat

So, I added another three MSF blushes to my stash.( Merrily, Gentle, and Gleeful). I also have Dainty, Nuance, and Warm Soul...

So, my question is is Pleasantry similar to anything from the beauty powder blushes?

I really want Pleasantry...

Noticed "want". Yeah I should learn the word "control". haha...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
So, I added another three MSF blushes to my stash.( Merrily, Gentle, and Gleeful). I also have Dainty, Nuance, and Warm Soul...

So, my question is is Pleasantry similar to anything from the beauty powder blushes?

I really want Pleasantry...

Noticed "want". Yeah I should learn the word "control". haha...

Pleasantry is similar to BPB Sweetness.

darkishstar

Happy Birthday Audrey! Hope you get lots of beautiful MAC!!!!
smiles.gif

Anyways, these blushes are SO SO SO pigmented! Even Dainty just wants me to overapply it! LOL

Sophia84

Can anyone tell me, what shade is Gleeful exactly??
I'm sure I'll get Nuance since it's peachy and I have to have it LOL, but what I wonder about Gleeful too.

andreacvbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am wearing Gentle for the first time today, and I ADORE it. It is a VERY close second to Love Thing for me. It is the perfect pink, and I am wearing Hue l/s with Viva Glam VI (the regular one, NOT the SE) over it. That lip combo with Gentle is PERFECT for NW15. I so want more of these, but I can't decide which ones to get next, now that I have some birthday money to spend!
th_DANCE.gif

happybirthday.gif

hope u had an wondeful day with family, friends and mac....

xpucu

I bought 3 blushes yesterday from MAC store ,but they are kinda too dark for me and i would like to exchange them for other colors. Can someone tell me if i can go and exchange them in other store or have to be the same store?

Winthrop44

Awww...happy birthday Audrey. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family and got more gift cards than you know what to do with!
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif
happybirthday.gif
party.gif

Luceuk

Happy Birthday Audrey!!

I'm wearing Merrily for the first time today and it's gorgeous! It looks so nice with the shimmer part of the Medium/Shimmer MSF on the cheekbone right above where I placed the colour.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Can anyone tell me, what shade is Gleeful exactly??
I'm sure I'll get Nuance since it's peachy and I have to have it LOL, but what I wonder about Gleeful too.

It's actually the hardest one to describe! MAC's description doesn't seem quite right. On me it showed up as a deep corally pink brownish shade. It basically gave me a really natural looking sun-kissed look. The MA also commented that it looked really natural on me. Mind you, I did need to use a skunk brush to apply. For reference, I'm NC25, olive. (I really need to add a signature with that info on it!).

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
So I've decided that Dainty is probably going to be in my top 5 products of the year. I'm loving it. All of the blushes in this collection are gorgeous.

Dainty was the best color blush on you ever...it made your skin look beautiful.

AdlersMommy22

hey guys!!! Here i am again, confused because i DONT have a MAC counter and i REALLY want some of these blushes- Im a huge hyper reel snob, I'm an NC300... Pretty dark as I tan a TON all the time, haha... what would you guys suggest? I love pleasentry and gentle but I cant check them out IP because my closest counter is 3 hours away in chi-town =( Would those colors look good with my skin tone? Anyone else w/ the same skin tone- what'd you buy??

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I hope you get yours soon! I'm thinking of getting Nuance in the future too. Spaced Out is absolutely gorgeous on my cheeks but the pink reflects detracts from the orange-y coral colour I want, which I see in the pan. But we'll see, other customers might make that decision for me and I'll just have to cross my fingers for the re-promote.

Thats exactly how I feel about Spaced Out too. It looks amazing in the pan but the pink reflect doesnt make it that pretty peach anymore (its still a beautiful blush but not a true peach IMO)

Quote:
Dangit, now you've got Nuance on my mind, lol. How does it compare to Peaches blush tho? Is it more orange? I actually (crazily) hope so!

I dont have Peaches blush but I have Peachykeen
I swatched Nuance with Spaced Out and Peachykeen for ya...

2664496846_6a4f4c7a6a_o.jpg

2664472718_99b949cdc7_o.jpg

Quote:
And what's this news about these becoming perm? Is this with the Mineralize collection? I thought they were coming back but as LE, not perm... !!! But there's so much info I can't keep it all straight.

Yeah! She said these will be becoming perm in October and thats when I asked her if they will be included in the Mineralize collection and she said yes.
YAY!

starz

I actually got to go to the closest mac,2hrs away, and picked up gleeful and gentle. I am loving these blushes and can't wait til my online order of pleasantry and merrily get here,
yahoo.gif

CantAffordMAC

Nuance looks golden....like Warmed MSF. But in the pan it looks like that...maybe not on skin (its hard for me to to tell frm that picture above)....

Dani California

oooh Happy Birthday Audrey!!
greengrin.gif

Tried out my Nuance today......OMG so pretty specially since I added some of my bobbi brown apricot shimmerbrick over the top
greengrin.gif
I love peachy blushes at the mo. I tried Dainty at the counter yesterday, was suprised how light it was on me, but thought it was lovely.

Are they really coming back as perm? I hope thats the case for the UK too, that would be ACE!!
greengrin.gif