Oral/Anal sex

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannef
nah im pretty sure this was about oral
smiles.gif

You are correct. Carrie was talking about oral.

MAC_Pixie04

Ha don't ever try to refute the SATC FREAK. Which is me. I won a trivia game at the radio station, I blew those bitches minds away lol I knew things no one should know about a TV show and I was kinda embarrassed lmao

"I can't be the up-the-butt girl cuz nobody marries the up-the-butt girl, I mean whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt?! I can't...I want kids and nice bedding and no no no...I'm sorry, I just can't!"

Funny story, I lost a bet to my bf and the conditions were if he won, he could come in the back door. He BARELY got the tip in like 1/4 of the way, and I got up and ran lol no way no how, not trying again.

MsCocoa

I wonder why men enjoy it so much and always try to sneak it in when there back there, I mean how would they like something shoved up their back passage.

GreekChick

For them, it's way tighter, the view is great, and the woman suddenly becomes the "bad girl" they've dreamt about.

CantAffordMAC

lol my boyfriend loves it. he likes putting anything there though. His finger, vibrator, tongue, dick. Too bad I don't let him anymore. lol the first time I let him do it he went so crazy.

KAIA

I LOVE doing oral sex .
about anal? depends on my mood, if i'm very horny i'll go for it. But damn.. the first time hurted so bad, i couldn't sit lol.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lol my boyfriend loves it. he likes putting anything there though. His finger, vibrator, tongue, dick. Too bad I don't let him anymore. lol the first time I let him do it he went so crazy.

LMAO!!!

Yeah, it's so addictive. Once they get a taste (my God, no pun intended) they can't get enough.

pinkhandgrenade

on a tangent, i HATE when guys pull on my hair when i have it all pinned up and in a ponytail. and i yell at them to stop. and they don't. thennnnn they decide to totally thrust into your mouth.

talk about bruising/cutting the inside of your upper lip and making your throat very tender for days.

whoa tmi. sorry.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkhandgrenade
on a tangent, i HATE when guys pull on my hair when i have it all pinned up and in a ponytail. and i yell at them to stop. and they don't. thennnnn they decide to totally thrust into your mouth.

talk about bruising/cutting the inside of your upper lip and making your throat very tender for days.

whoa tmi. sorry.

lol wow. i've never been bruised or cut from dick. But I have gotten a sore throat from deep throating too much. But its never because of my boyfriend, its because I went too crazy. LoL..if he starts thrusting into my mouth or pulling my hair or any of that stuff and I don't want him to, I'll pull away and just look at him. He gets the hint.

I hate if I'm having a bad hair day so I decided to pin it into a bun/ponytail or something, and we're having sex doggy style and he decides to pull it out. Because my hair isn't the kind of hair that falls down and looks pretty (unless its straight at the time) so then I'm self-conscious because my hair looks disgusting and its all over the place and I'm still trying to look sexy.
shockt.gif

pulling hair does send the best chills all over though.

Raerae

How about when they surprise you by pulling out of your mouth at the last 2nd so they can cum on your face ;p And then are like, "But i thought you would like it!"

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
How about when they surprise you by pulling out of your mouth at the last 2nd so they can cum on your face ;p And then are like, "But i thought you would like it!"

lol nah, my boyfriend warns me when he's going to cum...I can usually tell though. He knows I can't stand the taste anymore (dunno what happened there I used to be a swallower)

I've let him cum on my face. It was fun...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lol wow. i've never been bruised or cut from dick. But I have gotten a sore throat from deep throating too much. But its never because of my boyfriend, its because I went too crazy.

pulling hair does send the best chills all over though.

LOL...you are funny. I'm with you, never been bruised but I have had the worst sore throats.

The thrusting never really bothered me, though. It just lets me know that I'm doing a good job.
winks.gif

I have actually never been with someone who was aggressive with oral. They're usually pretty docile.

Shimmer

Quote:

That's a quick way to earn being punch in the nuts. Hell no.

alien21xx

Quote:

So thankful my boyfriend's never done that to me because that's friggin grounds for a break-up in my book!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...you are funny. I'm with you, never been bruised but I have had the worst sore throats.

The thrusting never really bothered me, though. It just lets me know that I'm doing a good job.
winks.gif

I have actually never been with someone who was aggressive with oral. They're usually pretty docile.

Heh, yeh i can really tell when my boyfriend is feeling it when his hips start moving lol so yeh that doesn't bother me.

My BF is kinda agressive with oral, he's the type that will push ur head down. But he's also the type where if I told him not to do it, he would stop and never do it again. I haven't told him to stop lol... I figure if that turns him on more, i'll let him push my head down. It kinda turns me on, which is probably the heart of why I haven't told him to stop.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien21xx
So thankful my boyfriend's never done that to me because that's friggin grounds for a break-up in my book!

Break-up? Over a little cum on your face? Seems like a lot to throw away (an entire relationship) over a little cum that you can wipe off.

Heh... TBH it really didn't bother me. I just would have prefered a little warning lol. I told him if he ever suprised me like that again, i'd keep it in my mouth and suprise him when we made out LOL... He said he would never suprise me again haha..

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
That's a quick way to earn being punch in the nuts. Hell no.

lol...

jenii

Everyone has a line that nobody's allowed to cross. One thing they will never agree to do.

For me, that's anal. It's common knowledge with the people who know me best that my one limit is "no anal."

I don't care if other people do it. It's just that I don't even enjoy when stuff's coming OUT of there, so I have no desire to put anything IN it.

silversuniverse

I don't mind oral sex when I'm not in the mood to have sex. If it'll make him happy, then it makes me happy. Anal, I've tried before. It hurts, I don't like it, never doing it again. The end.