Oral/Anal sex

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I don't remember saying that there wasn't, but that doesn't mean anything. I may have.

Definitely avoid using vibrators in the rectum that are not designed to go there.
The texture of the vibe is specifically designed for that use, and the shape of the design is such that it prevents anything from sliding up and sticking.

It may not have been you. I'm slightly tired and not whole heartedly paying attention to names. The vib advice is good.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
If the vaginal nerves are connected to the anal wall, I wonder what challenges a woman who might not be able to climax through vaginal penetration will face when being penetrated through the anus.

Keep in mind the sphincter is a band of muscle that s used to being stimulated only one way, those nerves being stimulated like they are in anal is something new and exciting to them! Then the internal sphincter gets stimulated. Both of these muscles have nerve bundles in and around them that are NOT normally stimulated during sex. That's why an anal orgasm feels different.

Raerae

Quote:
Yeah pretty much. It's pretty difficult to relax the pelvic floor muscles while standing in the shower trying something new and moderately painful for the first time.

I guess i just didn't go for the whole enchilada the first time i poked (lol) around down there with my hands lol. So it wasn't painful for me
smiles.gif

I will agree though, the first time I let a guy do that, it did hurt.

Raerae

Quote:
Keep in mind the sphincter is a band of muscle that s used to being stimulated only one way, those nerves being stimulated like they are in anal is something new and exciting to them! Then the internal sphincter gets stimulated. Both of these muscles have nerve bundles in and around them that are NOT normally stimulated during sex. That's why an anal orgasm feels different.

LOL... The inner one is the OMG one lol.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I guess i just didn't go for the whole enchilada the first time i poked (lol) around down there with my hands lol. So it wasn't painful for me
smiles.gif

I will agree though, the first time I let a guy do that, it did hurt.

Ohhh you're talking about doing it alone, I thought she was talking about doing it in the shower with a partner.

I was confused.
oh.gif

GreekChick

Another tip:
Make sure the penis is as hard as a rock. There is no way he will be able to enter you if he's halfway there, if ya know what I mean.

Raerae

Quote:
Ohhh you're talking about doing it alone, I thought she was talking about doing it in the shower with a partner.

I was confused.
oh.gif

Ahh... Yeh i could TOTALLY see how doing it with a partner would be a bit of a challenge if it was the first time.

Yeh I was talking more to ilovexnerdsx, who mentioned piddling around down there in the shower by herself, since she's not sexually active with anyone else atm.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Another tip:
Make sure the penis is as hard as a rock. There is no way he will be able to enter you if he's halfway there, if ya know what I mean.

hahaha....

Nothing worse than a flacid penis =(

Shimmer

omLord that's true. A bendy weenie just smushes up it doesn't maintain shape and penetrate!

Have a safe word. It's completely different to him as well, and sometimes boys short circuit and lose their brains. Have a safe word.
smiles.gif

GreekChick

Hm, I found this in Wikipedia.

Quote:
But typically, stimulation of the G-spot through the wall shared between the vagina and the rectum, from a sex toy, finger or a penis, may bring about an orgasm. This is often greatly facilitated through additional manual stimulation of the clitoris. Another theory on the source of anal orgasm in the female is the perineal sponge. The perineal sponge is an erectile structure located between the vagina and rectum that responds to stimulation like any other erectile tissue. Anecdotal evidence suggests that some women experience anal orgasm as qualitatively different from clitoral or vaginal orgasm, though for many others the distinction is less clear.[17]

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Never tried anal, I'm afraid!

I can receive oral, but I can't not for the life of me give it, I start throwing up.
ssad.gif
.. my b.f doesn't like that much. He kind of holds it against me..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Are you GAGGING or are you repulsed so you're throwing up?

gagging... on the edge of barfing. Not really repulsed, although I really hate the taste of semen (spelling?) and once its in my mouth , i pretty much gag and spit it out

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
gagging... on the edge of barfing. Not really repulsed, although I really hate the taste of semen (spelling?) and once its in my mouth , i pretty much gag and spit it out

That would suck. I love to give and receive oral. I would probably fell really bad/sad if I couldn't give anymore. I just really like it and don't know why.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK

I have a few questions...

1.) Does he have a dirty penis? OMG... If a guy has a dirty penis... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW... It will TOTALLY make you gag.

2.) Is he pushing his penis down your throat triggering the gag reflex?

3.) Are you trying to take him in too deep too soon?

And yeh... Cum is an aquired taste LOL...

Shimmer

So...does it start as soon as you start the act, or does it take penetration...is he pushing himself too far back?

Treat it like an ice cream cone. Swirl your tongue around the glans, flick your tongue over the frenulum, and control your pace. That may help.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I think I'm awful at it because it takes FOREVER for him to get off.

I start gagging like.. 10 minutes in or something. I just can't take it anymore.

hahaha no his wee wee isn't dirty, and he doesn't push it in too far , I have my hand on it to , to prevent that.

and yeah cum is definitely an acquired taste lol, I've discovered if i keep it under my tongue while im reaching around for water, I can handle it. If I try swallowing it with nothing I gag and throw up a little bit. Its like my body is like "excuse me , what the fuck are you about to swallow ?I don't think so honey"