Oral/Anal sex

GreekChick

Are those nerves connected to the vaginal wall?
I also imagine one has better access to their clit, considering the penetration is done further down, and in a position where the woman can easily touch herself.

Shimmer

A woman should be able to easily touch herself in most positions anyway, particularly bent over, on top, or spoon, but yeah, access is nice.
smiles.gif

I don't believe those nerves are connected to the vaginal wall. They're a different set, afaik, though if I'm wrong, I do hope someone will correct me.

CamieGogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Well, it's it in the news how people share details about themselves on the net and then turn up missing. Here people are sharing explicit how to details and have pictures of themselves on the net, etc. That's all. Sorry for interrupting. I was worried for people's safety. That's all. End. I will not disturb again. I was a member of another form and we did that, so I guess this is a taboo thing to do here. Yes, I saw the sign. I know what it means, but still. I was thinking of the those that were spilling their personal info. for your entertainment, education, etc. Go ahead - Spill all your info if it doesn't matter then. I am sorry, but I happen to care. Bye

I understand what you're saying..it's nice you care.
No harm done. =]

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Why has no one said no ass-to-mouth? It's almost as bad as ass-to-vag.

when i first read this, i thought you meant ass-to-mouth contact. and i was like "Cause eating ass is fun?" but then i understood you meant penetration going from ass and then into mouth. in which case. idk, doesnt seem to clean?

wolfsong

Rimming = the act of licking the anal rim. People do tongue the ass - its actually quite common, though i'd imagine not very pleasant.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Rimming = the act of licking the anal rim. People do tongue the ass - its actually quite common, though i'd imagine not very pleasant.

True, people do do it. It's just something *I wouldn't do* and wouldn't tell people to do unless they trusted their partners very well. People also ass-to-vag and it's still something you shouldn't do.

Also no one caught my clerks reference
ssad.gif

Shimmer

Rimming grosses me out. I don't want him licking my chocolate starfish...though there's nothing really unsafe about it provided your partner is clean.

True AtM...that's disgusting. I'm not giving head until I know that bastard's been cleaned, with good antibacterial body wash.

Ass to vag is a surefire way to get yeast infections and UTIs yay!

knoxydoll

Oh Shimmer there is such thing as too much lube. I think it's when there's more lube then cock/toy. That's just bad news waiting to happen.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
okay as long as we're talking about things we shouldn't...

i've always wondered about experimenting with anal (as masturbation, im not really 'active'.) but ive always been worried it would be dirty in there? like, as long as you don't need to shit, will it be okay?

Try it while ur in the shower... Worst case scenrio, if your not into it, you wash your hands ;p

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
NOOOOOO!!!! Standing up + first time anal = OUCH!

Lol why? Unless ur trying some huge vib or something I don't see how it's going to hurt lol.

GreekChick

Ass to vagina does the same thing as wiping from back to front. As Shimmer said, you're spreading all that butt bacteria inside your vagina.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Oh Shimmer there is such thing as too much lube. I think it's when there's more lube then cock/toy. That's just bad news waiting to happen.

I don't remember saying that there wasn't, but that doesn't mean anything. I may have.

Definitely avoid using vibrators in the rectum that are not designed to go there.
The texture of the vibe is specifically designed for that use, and the shape of the design is such that it prevents anything from sliding up and sticking.

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Lol why? Unless ur trying some huge vib or something I don't see how it's going to hurt lol.

It's because you have to spread those legs wide or slouch down in a position where your butthole is going to expand a bit more easily.

Raerae

Quote:
A woman should be able to easily touch herself in most positions anyway, particularly bent over, on top, or spoon, but yeah, access is nice.
smiles.gif

I don't believe those nerves are connected to the vaginal wall. They're a different set, afaik, though if I'm wrong, I do hope someone will correct me.

It all feels good lol... Who cares where the nerves go! LOL!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
It's because you have to spread those legs wide or slouch down in a position where your butthole is going to expand a bit more easily.

Yeah pretty much. It's pretty difficult to relax the pelvic floor muscles while standing in the shower trying something new and moderately painful for the first time.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick

I guess...

I'm trying to think about when i've piddled with my parts in the shower... And i really dont remember haveing to overly bend over or spread my legs. Especially since you can get a lot of good feelings from the entrance entrance. And i can get a finger down there w/out any odd positions.

I still think the best part of anal is the 1/2 second b4 he puts it in, and you can feel his tip right there. It's like you know whats gonna happen next lol.

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
It all feels good lol... Who cares where the nerves go! LOL!

If the vaginal nerves are connected to the anal wall, I wonder what challenges a woman who might not be able to climax through vaginal penetration will face when being penetrated through the anus.

Raerae

Quote:
Ass to vag is a surefire way to get yeast infections and UTIs yay!

Yeh.. and Both of those are the sux... =\

Shimmer

You're not an anal newb. You've got experience. Most of these girls in this thread are inexperienced in such matters.